new to CR

Guest thekingofcrunk17

Guest Hal
Not to be a dick (done that already tonight), but, what do you do to afford all the cars at 17? And do your parents mind allowing all those cars in their names (unless you are 18)?

Guest thekingofcrunk17
ummm yeah my dad throws fits about them and tells me to sell them but its whatever i want to sell the crx first so the other cars are just laying around except the 3000gt which i drive to school and work

Guest thekingofcrunk17
oh and they aren't nice cars dude, the crx was $500, the 3000gt was $2000, but i didn't pay it all because it was my first car, so my dad helped. The lincoln was my dad's before he bought the BWM and im going to give him some money for it, so its not in my name yet... but it just sits around and i can drive it whenever.

oh and they aren't nice cars dude the crx was 500 the 3000gt was 2000 but i didnt pay it all because it was my first car my dad helped the lincoln was my dads before he bought the bwm and im gonna give him some money for it so its not in my name yet... but it just sits around and i can drive it whenever

Your not related to a "collins" are you? Either way, welcome.

ummm yeah my dad throws fits about them and tells me to sell them but its whatever i want to sell the crx first so the other cars are just laying around except the 3000gt which i drive to school and work

oh and they aren't nice cars dude the crx was 500 the 3000gt was 2000 but i didnt pay it all because it was my first car my dad helped the lincoln was my dads before he bought the bwm and im gonna give him some money for it so its not in my name yet... but it just sits around and i can drive it whenever

Wow.....there was not one bit of correct grammar or punctuation in there.

• 2 weeks later...