Shot in Gahanna

Buck531

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2007-05-03-0004.html

So yeah, this is about 2 blocks from where I live.

yes, I heard 3 gun shots. pow pow pow right in a row.

Fucked up part is that my wife and 2 kids just went for a walk about 5 minutes before I heard the shots. I jumped in the car and ran around the block to find them. They were ok and just were there watching as the police were marking off the house/street with tape.

Royal Manor. Around Stygler and Agler, right off 62.

It's not THAT bad of an area. My neighbors are all older and pretty friendly.

Funny thing is.. after the siding and the roof gets put on my house here in a week or so, I thought about selling the house and getting something else in Gahanna in another subdivision.

I got a funny story about a dude picking the pop cans out of our recycling bins too.

He takes them out and lines them up, crushes them on the street and takes them.

I ALMOSt thought about punching a nail through the bottom of the can so when he goes to crush it the nail will go through his foot. That would be funny as hell, but I know somewhere he'll turn around and sue me.

Guest Scoobysnack

+1 for the safe family.

If anyone remembers the shooting on Lane and High a few months back that was literally right outside my apartment. We heard the shots and looked out to see 6-7 cops swarm the car and close the intersection off over night. It was crazy and then somewhat scary, wouldn't have been to far fetched for a stray bullet to come into our building.

The problem is anybody can buy a gun or get access to a pistol. Just the other day I seen a 10 year old with a 25. WTF!! CR all y'all be safe. So far you guys are like a second fam. Stay on point fellas. (and chicas)

Actually I know this guy that got shot. We called him BGM (beer gut mullet). Although I think he cut his hair...... but still, scary.

*raises hand*

been shot twice... ask Bill and Kevin, they saw the scars... or that chick that was at Bills house when i was there... she felt it. :p

The problem is anybody can buy a gun or get access to a pistol. Just the other day I seen a 10 year old with a 25. WTF!! CR all y'all be safe. So far you guys are like a second fam. Stay on point fellas. (and chicas)

88 posts is all it takes to be family? :bs:

I got a funny story about a dude picking the pop cans out of our recycling bins too.

He takes them out and lines them up, crushes them on the street and takes them.

I ALMOSt thought about punching a nail through the bottom of the can so when he goes to crush it the nail will go through his foot. That would be funny as hell, but I know somewhere he'll turn around and sue me.

Deffinatly do the nail... once it goes on the curb, its public property and he'd have to prove it was you who did it... just use gloves :lol:

TRIPLE POST FOR THE WIN!!!

Royal Manor. Around Stygler and Agler, right off 62.

It's not THAT bad of an area. My neighbors are all older and pretty friendly.

i would of figured the apartments by you (right off 670) is where it woulda happened.

Guest Mushijobah
Everyone move from Gahanna, it is extremely dangerous. Move even farther out into the countryside, Granville perhaps? Be extremey nervous, white flight 4eva!