FS: 9mm S&W 910

Dr. Apex

I'm selling my Smith & Wesson model 910 9mm handgun, it has a 10 round magazine, I believe it's civilian version of the old police issues. I've had it for just over 2 years now and paid $350 for it at Vance's. It has NO holster wear as I bought it because it was so clean and I kept it in a case. I have shot around 150 rounds out of it and it appears to be quite clean still(though I don't know much about guns). Included with it will be the carry case, ear muffs, and I believe I still have some ammo for it.

Price: $250 Firm.

I am drafting up a document for the purchase you MUST sign with the required info, I'm looking into what it needs to have to make sure the sale is legit.

PM me if interested or with questions.

Ben

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/ZeroBar78/gun002.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/ZeroBar78/gun001.jpg

Face to face sales are legal in Ohio, and there is no gun registration. Technically, you can sell to whoever you want, but, if you are worried about who you are selling to the best thing you can do is do the sale at a gun store, and have the store run a background check for you. They will probably charge a small fee to do so, but it's something to consider.

Face to face sales are legal in Ohio, and there is no gun registration. Technically, you can sell to whoever you want, but, if you are worried about who you are selling to the best thing you can do is do the sale at a gun store, and have the store run a background check for you. They will probably charge a small fee to do so, but it's something to consider.

I have had the Powder Room do this for several folks I have sold firearms to. If you know the person, no reason to do it. However, if I were to buy a gun from you, and I did not know you, and you wanted me to fill out a piece of paper w/ all of my important info....hell no.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

That's what I was told, but Vance's reccommended a document of some kind for safety's sake.

the legit way to sell is to fill out a bill of sale (i __your name__ am selling this ___model___ serial number_____xxxxxx____ to ___buyers name___ on __Date__.) and you both sighn. thats how vances instructed me to do it.