helicopters

93berettagt

Anyone else notice the mass amount of helicopters flying around the city a few miles north of campus (where I live)? They are flying in a formation of four and my parents said they saw two seperate 4 formations, a pair plus a couple single helicopters(so like 13 or 14 helicopter in the sky). My mom said she saw FBI on the pair and some green ones like national guard mabey? Either way it's kinda creepy having them circle the area like this.

This never happened, you never saw anything. Swamp gas from a weather

balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Do you live around Clintonville/Worthington?

Ya I live by clintonville, but on the other side of the 71(near EN Brodway). I guess the swamp gas must of floated away because I haven't seen them in a bit. Still I wonder what they were up too. BTW they did have black helicopters that where shaped different than the police helicopters but they weren't the bigger military helicopters.

... On a side note anyone see the UFO last thursday?:)

Actually there are alot. My mom lives in that area. Been alot of little rugrats around the area doing alot of dumb shit, Tuesday night there was a big brawl. Like 30 plus people fighting over a female. All them kids have no future and are doin alot of dumb shit!!

Actually there are alot. My mom lives in that area. Been alot of little rugrats around the area doing alot of dumb shit, Tuesday night there was a big brawl. Like 30 plus people fighting over a female. All them kids have no future and are doin alot of dumb shit!!

bingo, a lot of my Ex's friends live over there...+1 on the above statement.