Anyone have the hookup on roofing materials (and maybe labor).

Nitrousbird

I need to replace my roof, badly. I've NEEDED to replace my roof, and now is the time.

I have to pull 3 layers of shingles (yes, 3), replace some wood underneath, new paper, new shingles, new flashing. Whole 9 yards.

I have friends that are more than willing to help (hell, they are pushing me to get it done ASAP).

Anyone have the hookup on supplies?? And if the price is right, anyone have the hookup on putting on a roof w/ supplies (with me and my buddies pulling the roof off, as that's obviously a labor-intensive/PITA part of the job). If I can get it done cheaply enough (with quality work), I'd be happy to pay someone to put a new roof on. Charge me parts/labor, I'll have the old crap pulled off and a dumpster in the driveway. Easy, single level roof to work on (odd tri-level house...sort of a ranch in the front, split level in the back w/ attached garage).

If you know any GOOD hook-ups, please let me know. I can even pay cash under the table. :)

I have done a few roofs (helped) and tearing off is the biggest pain. Much harder than laying new shingles. I can possibly help if you need anymore. I know a guy at the exterior place that you might have seen advertising signs in yards throughout reynoldsburg lately. I believe they do roofs. Send me your contact info and I will pass it on.

you can try my Dad he's busy in the summer, but if you tell him I told you to call he will most likely fit you in

203-8844 or 868-8721 his name is also Dave I'm sure if you wanted to do the tearoff he would make you a good deal, plus your in Reynoldsburg so he can go home for lunch and watch TV :)

Dave, I'll probably give your dad a call in a week or so, see what he can do.

Shawn: I have no desire to go into a payment plan on this roof. I'd rather pay for it, do it, and be done. I've saved some cash back just so I can do so.