cops everywhere!

12oclocker

I was riding for 30 seconds, did circles in the middle of the street just once right at the end of my road, then saw a sheriff, so I hit some backyards, and he disappeared I dont think he even stopped, so I went down to the park, lot is hidden from the main street pretty well, I pull off one set of circles and a cop pulls up, I had not been there 30 seconds! he tells me what Im doing is technically wreckless op, and makes me leave, so yeah, all this happened in a span of 15 minutes, so i said screw it and went home before I got a ticket, bad day to ride I guess. I think I'll stick to the safe spots, and give up on stuff close to home

is there such a thing as safe spots in troy?!

Me being new here and all, last summer rode a lot on 275 around Cinci, first few days leaving my exit # 65 I think Amelia Beechmont going towards milford {North} and not 2 miles I see lights, pulls me over says he paced me at 115+, so he gave me a 115 ticket, went to court. A few weeks later going South from same exit towards KY, I cross the bridge with 3 other bikes, I was in the middle, bike in front of me changed to right lane, running out of room I throttled up almost split cars, looked up there he was sitting on the other side of the bridge, I grabbed all the brake I could, and as the 2 riders in front of me passed him he pulled out, the rider behind me passed me and the KY cop got behind me, I thought improper lane change, NOPE 98 in a 65, back to court in Kentucky this time. A couple days later my buddy and I left a poolhall,{Half cocked} went 2 blocks to his storage unit, decided to white smoke em, his RC 51 and me on my CBR,{behind the building} not 3 minutes later Union TWP, show up, gave us the riot act, I never took off my helmet, and they kept asking you had any drinks, we kept saying NO. i got a chance to leave and NEVER looked back sorry Jack, Jack had to stay there and get a ride home,or get DUI I have stayed off the throttle around here.:mad:

tsk tsk doug - you're so reckless, lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been riding for years currently on my 3rd R6. i live in Columbus and i do like to ride some 2nd gear stand ups every now and then. We used to be able to ride over off Watkins road in a empty tractor trailer lot but they have put in speed bumps. Any one know of a good spot in Columbus where someone can go ride a few and be safe about it instead of 270???