Title Agency Thoughts

Guest Mushijobah

Guest Mushijobah
I would delete this thread before the wrong person sees how many of you just admitted to commiting fraud.....

but hey thats just me

The government maaaaaannn..........It's soooo goovernmenty...http://metoyou.free.fr/images/smileys/smoke.gif

Never been bothered. If they don't like it, they can kiss my ass.

+zillion.

They already collected the tax when the vehicle was purchased new. It's fucking ridiculous to have to pay a sales tax each time something is sold used.

I would delete this thread before the wrong person sees how many of you just admitted to commiting fraud.....

but hey thats just me

meh. its very hard to prove that someone actually posted something on a message board. they'd have to prove that it was actually you signed on and at your computer posting the message.

kinda like if i made a thread saying i did 150 MPH on 315. cops could read it all they want, but what else can they do? they couldnt ticket me for it, as they didnt actually see it happening. also, how do they know it was really me posting it? i could have accidentally left myself logged in on a computer at the library or something.

i aint skurred.

I just killed the guy I bought my car from that I falsely put $50 on the title of.

Did you take your money back from the dead mans pocket or what? It'd be stupid to pay a man for his car just to kill him...