Want a free oil change?

TurboRust

Come to ntb downtown and complete and application for a ntb preferred card/credit card and whether you're approved or not you get a free oil change certificate, can be used at the same time or later date. this offer excludes any vehicles that we do not stock filters for(i.e. bmw, mercedes, and some canister filters) or slammed on the ground that we cant get on a regular lift. pm me with any questions or if you want to setup and appointment.

Actually, multiple Inquiries for similar credit types are considered duplicates, and condense down into a single trade line at the time of actual scoring (i.e. you apply at 5 mortgage companies shopping for the best rate).

Again, applying for one revolving credit account is not going to harm your credit standing.

Dealer car washes are the devil.

The one at Midwestern Auto Group ( Perimeter Loop ) is the worst one i have ever taken a car threw . It doesn't wash a car for shit , but then again maybe it is because you have to turn slightly to make it threw without damaging the car!