Me Me Me!!!

Guest Bucknik

Guest Bucknik

First post on Columbus Racing! :woowoo:

If I had known this place existed, I would have been here long ago! I'm really glad to find a local resource for good information. I've been active on the F-Body mailing list since '94 and on ls1gto.com for over a year.

I picked up an '06 GTO last year and got back into the cruise and drag racing scene. I'll have a lot of questions, so be prepared. ;)

I've signed up for the Norwalk event this Friday, so I hope to meet a number of you this week.

I'm a professional photographer and I shoot mostly OSU sports. You can see most of my pictures here: The-Ozone

Here's a picture of my car on the dyno at Carolina Auto Masters.

http://www.jimd.com/GTO/LY7D7705.jpg

I'll be seeing you guys at the track!

Another photog on board....welcome :D

Sweet ride. Nice sleeper really as many wouldn't see it as a mid 12 car when around town. I love it. Wish the GXP had the LS2 stuffed inside.

Guest Bucknik

Thanks for all the replys, guys! This looks like a pretty active board with involved members. Should be fun. :)

Nice sleeper really as many wouldn't see it as a mid 12 car when around town. I love it.

pdqgp, it's a sleeper until you hear it. This is with SLP LT headers w/cats. The rest of the exhaust is stock (it's a pretty free flowing true dual system).

I wish I could get up to Norwalk with everyone. I'm realtively new here too. Kids, family and my hobby (photog) often take up a lot of my free time....ah, how times change.

pdqgp, it's a sleeper until you hear it. This is with SLP LT headers w/cats. The rest of the exhaust is stock (it's a pretty free flowing true dual system).

Guest Bucknik
welcome, what does the car weigh? i'm kinda suprised at how low your trap speed is considering the car is making 416rwhp

Hi Linn! The new GTOs are HEAVY. I haven't actually weighed mine, but I understand they come in around 3,550 without driver. Add my fat butt and you're talking about almost 3,800 pounds.

All of my runs have been done with everything in the car. Spare tire, jack, big heavy skid plate. Everything. The trap speed seems about right for the weight.