gun at Westerville South HS

Smokey

Has anyone heard any specifics about this?

I went home for lunch and happened to turn on the tube and it was on the news that South was "on lockdown due to there apparently being a gun inside". They said that nothing has happened, but police are searching the school for a gun.

finally just heard from my friend who's wife teaches there. The lockdown is over and they found an airsoft gun, nothing more. Nobody harmed.

hah

someone will get in trouble for that still.. idiots for bringing anything like that in to school.

back when I was in high school I carried a 3" buck knife with me in my back pocket. no one even gave a shit back then. (I gradudated from Westeville South in 94)....

Sucks how times have changed this bad :(.

i took my paintball gun to school back in like 98-99 to sell it... teacher saw it, and questioned it. Advised me not to remove it from the locker and take it home.

Im thinking... home school is going to become VERY popular. And so now all the school kids are never going to have bands or sports or anything cool because no Levies will pass because all the homeschool parents will vote them down and then the kids are going to run out of shit to do and start vandalising shit and AHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! ALL BECAUSE PARENTS ARENT ALLOWED TO BEAT THIER KIDS WHEN THEY DO STUPID SHIT!

i took my paintball gun to school back in like 98-99 to sell it... teacher saw it, and questioned it. Advised me not to remove it from the locker and take it home.

Im thinking... home school is going to become VERY popular. And so now all the school kids are never going to have bands or sports or anything cool because no Levies will pass because all the homeschool parents will vote them down and then the kids are going to run out of shit to do and start vandalising shit and AHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! ALL BECAUSE PARENTS ARENT ALLOWED TO BEAT THIER KIDS WHEN THEY DO STUPID SHIT!

:lol:

back when I was in high school I carried a 3" buck knife with me in my back pocket. no one even gave a shit back then. (I gradudated from Westeville South in 94)....

Sucks how times have changed this bad :(.

no wonder no one fucked with you, you had a machete strapped to ya

anyone else find if funny bucky carried a buck knife???