WTF are people listening to?

TimTaylor751647545500

I enjoy some LUDA!

i feel like slappin a nigga today.

I really enjoy just about anyhting. lately I've been listneing to allot of classical as i find it relaxing and that makes it allot easier to goto sleep when everyone else is awake mowing there grass and shit.

Techni/trance Heavy metal. Ehh I enjoy music period.

I like to listen to everything except country. My music selection has rock and roll, new age rock, techno, trance, rap, r&b and even classic music like bach. My favorite music is stuff that rhymes. I love stuff like flaming lips and darker stuff like twiztid

This is one of my favorite songs by twiztid. You can just click the link because its too much to copy and paste

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/twiztid/murdermurdermurder.html

It died in 1994.

I've been so into muse lately it's not funny

but if you're looking for verse chorus verse I recommend Wolfmother...imagine if Zeppelin, Sabbath and AC/DC had a love child band.

I've seen Wolfmother live twice...once at Cuyahoga Fest at the Blossom near Cleveland, and again here in Boston. I fucking love those guys.

Jurassic 5, The roots, mos def, talib (blackstar), tribe called quest, blackalicious, heiroglypyics. Good hip hop does exist... just not on your radio dial.

Picturing Mark listening to a group named "blackalicious" is almost the funniest thing I've ever heard.

But you've got a point, good music in general just can't be found on the radio unless its satellite i suppose.

Jurassic 5, The roots, mos def, talib (blackstar), tribe called quest, blackalicious, heiroglypyics. Good hip hop does exist... just not on your radio dial.

This man speaks some truth. Jedi Mind Tricks, Deltron, Atmosphere, MF Doom, Dangerdoom, Quasimoto...

Most rap is 100% junk. However, I do enjoy listening to rap. I generally listen to nothing but rap. When I drive I listen to a few of the new hits, but mainly it is old school, such as biggie, dre, and snoop. When I go out, I love rap, I can dance to it all the girls are dancing with me! Who doesn't like that?

Ty

Guest Mekkahfire
I hate that Mike Jones shit. I've never heard him or seen him but whenever I tell soemone my name and they're around my age they go "MIKE JONESSSSSSSSS". Shut the fuck up.

.......... Is your name.. In fact.. Mike Jones?

.......... Is your name.. In fact.. Mike Jones?

Far from it. The only thing I hold common with him is the name Mike.

Also, the UDF manager down the road from me is absolutely sure that Mike Jones si the founder of Jones Soda Company.

I've seen Wolfmother live twice...once at Cuyahoga Fest at the Blossom near Cleveland, and again here in Boston. I fucking love those guys.

I'm going to see them June 29th at the Slyderfest or what's it called, but I'm going.