1997 honda accord

schmuckingham

I am selling my car after all this time. its a 97 CD7 converted to OBDI from OBDII. The motor is a low mileage F22B2 out of a wrecked friends car as well as the trans. The motor has roughtly 28k and the trans has 80K. All fluids are regualrly changed and car is well maintained. The previous motor was a built F22B2 that i had some problems with and took out.

The body and paint are fair, the only two major problems in the body are the dent in the passenger fender and the rust on the trunk were it looks like soemone tried to break in. Also the front bumper has been cut to fit my old FMIC from the built motor and i can get a unpainted black replacement cover upon request. The exhaust is 3in cat back from the same turbo set up but its on a stock exhaust manifold and mid pipe so it sounds a bit funny

The interior is gutted from the seats back, not to save weight but because it wasn't very nice to begin with but i do still have it. The car comes with both factory seats and all the guages except the PLX wideband and Trust shift knob. The battery is in the trunk with a breaker and so is the amp for the 4 interior speakers.

The car runs great and doesnt burn or leak anything, plus it gets 28-32mpg on 87 octane so its nice to drive ( little loud though)

mods are listed here:

H23 throttle body port matched to plenum

Walbro 255lph

Aeromotive FOR

B&M FP gauge

Custom CAI

MSD wires

VDO boost and EGT gauge

Autometer Oil press. and Water Temp gauges

APEX'i AVC-R

Suspension:

Skunk2 coilovers

KYB AGX shocks

Stock front swaybar

S/T rear bar

Full ES front bushing kit

Tanabe Sustec front upper Strut bar

Egay special rear upper bar

ROH conversion

Axxis Ultimate pads

Tubular Front UCA's

Custom adjustable traction bars

Interior:

Momo Racer seat

Momo steering wheel

Momo e brake cover

Eclipse 530R headunit

Eclipse component speakers all around

Eclipse 240 watt amp

Greddy turbo timer

4bidden Motorsports short throw shifter

Sparco pedals

Exterior:

DIY headlights

Depo sidemarkers

JDM fender markers

Front bumper cut to shit

94-95 grille

de-badged

Pics are here (username is schmuckingham and PS is kaneda)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...%20For%20sale/

I am asking 3250 as is and 3550 for whats left of my turbo stuff ( all you need is a turbo and FMIC with a tune and your good). Call 419 651 2497 for any questions

If you're this lazy posting pics, I'd hate to see when you're dealing with a buyer :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Schmuckingham/Photoshoot_050.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Schmuckingham/Photoshoot_048.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I am sorry,

I'm a big flaming fag... Sometime when I type stuff on here, I still have a bid dildo up my ass and can't think straight.

I'll try to do better in the future!

Thanks!

-Marty McFagmo

WOW

McOWNED