Braided brake lines? WTB

Stimmel1647545512

That's weird, I bought mine at Jegs like a month or two ago, I had to order it from their warehouse, but I did that at the 11th ave store, they came in less than a week. I think the kit for the entire car was like $120. I'll look in my receipts to see if I can find a part number for you.

Guest Removed
my kit was 5 lines, and I've got rear disc, which is probably why mine was more expensive, but it was the whole car, not just the front.

standard kit is 3 hoses, 2 fronts and one rear.

andy had shown interest in the 2 front hoses i have.

my kit was 5 lines, and I've got rear disc, which is probably why mine was more expensive, but it was the whole car, not just the front.

I need 5 lines, yes my car is an 88 but has a turbo coupe/93 cobra disc brake rear end. That's why I'm looking for the 5 hose kit, Two fronts, body to differential, and rear calipers to differential if I can find just the rears for my set up ill take yours rob.

Does that better clarify my set up, not just the 3 piece 87-93 kit, need rear caliper hoses as well.

Thanks, Andy

brake lines *should* all be the same, 3/16" is standard, I'm not sure why you don't just buy the kit, if anything you might need a 20 cent attachment/size adjustment thing from napa, but honestly, all brakes lines should be the same, caliper for caliper and drum for drum.

Guest Removed
I need 5 lines, yes my car is an 88 but has a turbo coupe/93 cobra disc brake rear end. That's why I'm looking for the 5 hose kit, Two fronts, body to differential, and rear calipers to differential if I can find just the rears for my set up ill take yours rob.

Does that better clarify my set up, not just the 3 piece 87-93 kit, need rear caliper hoses as well.

Thanks, Andy

i need a rear one yet still. from body to rear axle. the two for the calipers on mine are just -3an hoses. i converted the fitting too work with those.

if not ill just make a custom setup for that hose.