Fast car needed for tonight...

V8 Beast

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to head out to my moms to cookout then I will go out later. Shooting for 10pm

ditto, heading to my moms now as well, the kid will be asleep by then so I'm down, pm me your cell and i'll holler at you.

Guest Removed
I'll run you when I get enough miles broke in, I was the Red VW that sounded like ass at Quaker steak sat night.

i havent heard a vw that didnt sound like ass. ;)

I'll run you when I get enough miles broke in, I was the Red VW that sounded like ass at Quaker steak sat night.

I think I saw your car at LaSota last week .Do you have black wheels ? He has mine now. Should have it back middle of next week.

I think I saw your car at LaSota last week .Do you have black wheels ? He has mine now. Should have it back middle of next week.

I saw your ride out there last week. I must say I can definitely respect guys named Brian with pewter ws6's LOL!!

I saw your ride out there last week. I must say I can definitely respect guys named Brian with pewter ws6's LOL!!

Hey Brian whats up.Funny the first thing Rob said when he saw my car was I know someone who has a car just like this and I knew he was talking about your car. My garage is awful empty right now,cant wait to get her back.Rob seems like a great guy to deal with.

Hey Brian whats up.Funny the first thing Rob said when he saw my car was I know someone who has a car just like this and I knew he was talking about your car. My garage is awful empty right now,cant wait to get her back.Rob seems like a great guy to deal with.

Rob is great to work with. I think he has had my car more than me this year :D

want some weight to make it fair for the other driver, brain? :D i'll be more than happy to act as a paper weight. = p

How far away are you? I think Galloway is around the corner from me..

BTW.... Quad post biznitches!!!

And it will be out west if anyone is wondering. Meeting up at the Walmart in Hilliard.... if we can get a few more cars.