First Auto X experience!!

Amy

Wow I have to say this was be far the most amazing experience I have had so far with racing in general.

First ride: Brad's Audi.. I thought it was RWD.. just cause of how much we slid through the turns.. didnt know it was AWD.. so that was awesome!

Second ride:

Matt's RX-7. Joe took me for a lap in the seven and that car is by far amazing! Once boost kicks it on that thing it just sets you back in the seat.. but what was so nerve racking was the boost + turns lol. One of the turns we spun out OMG!!.. wow that was scary!

Third run: Ray and Bens' S 2000: Only thing to say holy shit traction!!! Ben and Ray both are amazing drivers!!!

Fourth ride: WS6 (I forget the guys name.. but I think Muscle cars are more of a drag car but still was badass sliding the ass end out all over.

Thanks to everyone for the new experiences in racing. I give huge props to all the drivers and cars today!

Amy

Gaaah! Wish I had been able to make it! Did you ever make a run? Riding is great, but there's nothing like sliding your own car around the track.

I really hope the RX7's are there at the next event with me. I dream of FD's!

I didnt run the stang.. no thanks I dont think I have enought guts to do that course.. plus I think I would run over everything haha.

The FD's are sexy! I loved the STI's though.. beautiful cars and some of the most best handling cars I think.

I dont know the first thing about Auto X.. All I know is, that I had my eyes closed on every pass out. LOL. I didnt hear anyone complaining about it.. everyone seemed to be please.

The course was simple and I don't think anyone got lost on it at all. 2 hairpins that owned a lot of people only because there was a surface change in the 1st hairpin and the 2nd one was very bumpy.

Glad you had a good time Amy, just wait till next week when we have new tires on that aren't worn to the cords, we couldn't get traction today.

When are you gonna stop complaining, and actually buy some tires, bitch?! Hahaha I'm kidding, but seriously, when's the new rubber going on?

once i get the money, ie graduation. so ill be sticking to small things like brake pads.

Guest Mekkahfire

I never autocross anymore, and I beat bens lap time in the same car on the first try!

[/brag] :)

Bens awesome.

I want to drive Ray's S2K... He should have kept the Evo though ;/

Keep me posted.....I'll bring some gear and get some photos of everyone. If it's good we'll get some nice poster print material for the garages around town :D

PM the details. I love Auto X and miss not participating.

Yeah, I've been bugging the one STi driver for a ride along as he's a far better driver than I am.

2 weeks until the next event, I'll call you and make sure you get up on time.....unlike today!!

Damnit! I wish I could have gone today. Luckily, I finished my brake upgrades, as well as my intake modifications. I cant wait for the next event, which I will probably be in another class. I would have gone up there and watched, but I didnt finish my brakes till 4:30, and Sean (Crossle) asked me to come into work after that.

Auto cross is alot of fun! if you want a real rush you should come to a drift event, alot like autocrossing but we aim to keep the ass end out.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/IMG_6805.jpg

Yeah I think I would love to try it sometime.. or hell even just watch a drifting event! But I would for sure piddle in the pants if I rode in one of those cars haha

you said piddle............haha