CR poker run

88lx5oh

yeah, I've done this a few times and its a good time, but I think columbus is too busy/traffic congested to make it fun. I've done in near dayton and down in southern ohio, more backroads/open areas, out of the city, its a blast though for sure and I'd be down!

well it depends on area, and routes.

most of columbus is congested, but hey im down to do one, and i know of some others that would be down. would be a fun time, and maybe put some money in CR's pocket and the winner of the poker run as well, or maybe do it for a charity.

help a cause out, and maybe get CR's name in the paper.

There is a charity poker run this saturday. It is for my step-moms best friend with a wierd cancer. I am looking for the info now. She is like 30 with 2 kids and has like a couple years to live, her kids are like 10 and 5. She has already lost a leg to the cancer and now it has spread everywhere. It starts out at a bar on smokey row near dublin maybe "the filling station". I will post the info shortly.

no trailer hitch on the stang now.

one day ben... youll realize.

That we all grow old. some of us just do it faster ;)

BTW I looked at cruisers and relized I was not ready to go that route.

i like cruisers, but for the riding i do, my bike suits me just fine :)

id still lean more toward the sport touring category if i were going to go on a long haul trip on the bike...

id really like my next bike to be a dual sport though. there really is nothing like hitting 100 miles of tarmac, then cutting out across a corn field, or turning off on a fire road or something and doing another 50 miles through the woods :)

id really like my next bike to be a dual sport though. there really is nothing like hitting 100 miles of tarmac, then cutting out across a corn field, or turning off on a fire road or something and doing another 50 miles through the woods :)

couldn't agree more... definitely my next motorcycle purchase... :woowoo: