WTF BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN shown at school?

thorne

Wow. Just wow.

And you've went from being passionate about your beliefs to being a little fucking creepy.

At least I don't think a guy screwing another is normal ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ (yeah, I said it!)! You homophobes kill me. You think because someone is a gay man, that they are attracted to any male? Some of you guys can barely attract women, let alone someone of the same sex. Dont flatter yourselves.

Just because some of us don't have a problem with homosexuals, that means we're gay? That's clever. I guess you're bashing gays because you're secretly gay yourself, and are trying to deflect suspicion away from yourselves. See how clever that lame attack is too?

I'll admit: I use the gay smiley to joke around, but I sometimes wonder if anyone is offended by it. But, it is by far the funniest icon:) :gay:

Jesus Christ (yeah, I said it!)! You homophobes kill me. You think because someone is a gay man, that they are attracted to any male? Some of you guys can barely attract women, let alone someone of the same sex. Dont flatter yourselves.

I have seen no one say this, or insinuate it.

I have seen no one say this, or insinuate it.

So, you're only part homophobic? That generalization is accociated with being a homophobe.

I'm sure your fears or disdain are not just based on religious reasons. I'm sure there are other factors that may attribute to your prejudice. And I'm sure you would not feel flattered if someone gay said he thought you were attractive to him. Your homophobia would kick into high gear.

At least I don't think a guy screwing another is normal ;)

Whoops, looks like your making shit up. Here, let me refresh your memory:

3. Being gay is both okay and acceptable. If you think otherwise, well, I'm not sure exactly how to say this, but, then you're wrong, and the implication is you're a bigot. I can appreciate wanting to be an assertive, involved parent, but your statements make it seem like you're grooming your kids to be hatemongers.

I even put it in bold. See? Didn't use the word "normal" or any variation thereof. Only said it's okay and acceptable. I know, I know, with you being a raging fucking homophobe, that may be difficult for you to read, let alone digest, but, hey, when you fuck up, I'm gonna call you on it.

Listen, you can dry hump the King James bible all you fucking want - unlike you, I don't get all freaked out when someone other than 30-year old heterosexual WASPs are having sex missionary style - I could really care less about your beliefs, your lifestyle choices, or your religion. But you try to put words in my mouth and we'll have issues. ;)

Whoops, looks like your making shit up. Here, let me refresh your memory:

I even put it in bold. See? Didn't use the word "normal" or any variation thereof. Only said it's okay and acceptable. I know, I know, with you being a raging fucking homophobe, that may be difficult for you to read, let alone digest, but, hey, when you fuck up, I'm gonna call you on it.

Listen, you can dry hump the King James bible all you fucking want - unlike you, I don't get all freaked out when someone other than 30-year old heterosexual WASPs are having sex missionary style - I could really care less about your beliefs, your lifestyle choices, or your religion. But you try to put words in my mouth and we'll have issues. ;)

You put words in my mouth. If you could care less... why post?

What issues will we have? ;)

You put words in my mouth. If you could care less... why post?

What issues will we have? ;)

Huh? How exactly did I put words in your mouth? Is this how you debate things? Just make shit up as you go along?

Tilley: Well, I'd like to think that evolution by natural selection is a viable theory from a scientific standpoint.

V8KILR: Actually, the person who came up with the theory of evolution by natural selection committed suicide because God told him to.

Tilley: Darwin didn't commit suicide.

V8KILR: Yes he did. And he was gay. And that's why God didn't like him.

Tilley: Uh, I'm pretty sure you just made that up.

V8KILR: I think you just made up what you said.

Tilley: You're not making any sense.

V8KILR: I claim victory in the name of the Lord!

And, don't get your panties in a bunch - by "issues," I mean that you and I will be forced to continue this discussion, which, as a result, will either end in you looking silly or me repeatedly bashing my head into a wall.

When I was younger I was homophobic but then I grew up and realized that, as stupid as it sounds, homosexuals are just people too. Gay guys have sex with men, whoopty doo. As long as that other man isn't me, it's all good. Homophobia is just another form of insecurity.

With that said I don't think this movie should've been shown in a school simply because of it's sexual nature. Teach kids the science of reproduction, fine, but anything else is out of line imho.

Who wants to go to Axxis?

Not sure why you keep making inneundos that I want to physically confront you in some way.

Just trying to figure your words out, meaning is lost in the arial font. I do apologize doc I did miss read your bashing post, sorry :(