Ban fonzie!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrome

whats wrong with michigan?? I was born there!!! besides they suck this year in football!!! So the game will have absolutely no bearing on anything.... it'd be like playing some lame ass high school team.... pointless and boring to watch...

whats wrong with michigan?? I was born there!!! besides they suck this year in football!!! So the game will have absolutely no bearing on anything.... it'd be like playing some lame ass high school team.... pointless and boring to watch...

kinda like when Michigan played Appalachia? :p

but to get back on point, why would it matter to have a win over a very crappy michigan team??? I mean Notre Dame beat them.... come on now.... not that I'm down playing a michigan loss to ND but we are talking about ND HERE!! OSU will wipe the floor with michigan... thus making it a very uninteresting game to watch... I'd rather see more games like the USC game where a win for the Bucks would actually mean something... if they had won....

I dont like any traditional sports, football, baseball, etc. Do not appeal to me at all. how do people even decide who their 'team' is going to be?, favorite colors or something, hometown, I dont know? I do like FXM, XDL, Flatland BMX and stuff like that, stunts & stuff seem very appealing I guess because of their complexity to preform, but running with a football, I never got into that. What even confuses me more is how some people jump up and down screaming horray because the guy on the tv screen makes a touchdown. I realize the majority of people likes these sports, so maybe I am the weird one, I dont know.

I dont like any traditional sports, football, baseball, etc. Do not appeal to me at all. how do people even decide who their 'team' is going to be?, favorite colors or something, hometown, I dont know? I do like FXM, XDL, Flatland BMX and stuff like that, stunts & stuff seem very appealing I guess because of their complexity to preform, but running with a football, I never got into that. What even confuses me more is how some people jump up and down screaming horray because the guy on the tv screen makes a touchdown. I realize the majority of people likes these sports, so maybe I am the weird one, I dont know.

Hahaha!! Man I couldn't agree with you more! I never liked any "traditional" sports either and I even played most of them as a kid, until I started racing MX and BMX at 12 and 13.

Oh yeah, be careful with this thread.... I hear Fonzie is a STALKER!!! :eek::D

I think that the avy should at least change. and never return!!!!!!!

roflmao.gif You got somethin' against Chewbacca?!? :beating:

and sig

Yeah....You're right.....I should get rid of that pic with Woody. It's muckin' the whole thing up!! :p

Seriously though.....When I first read the thread title before opening, I was like "WTF?!? I haven't written anything remotely controversial in a week & half since the election's been over!" :D

Just thought I'd get a jump start for game week since I'm in the belly of the beast on here!! I should'a done this two weeks ago to campaign for more votes in Todd's thread for rudest A-hole on the board!! lol.gif

Ahhhh well......We got nothin' to lose in this game....Nobody expects us to win. Howwwever.....Should we beat you guys....... ;)

Edited by Fonzie

hometown has some to do with it definitely. some of it is from your parents. both my mom and dad are big browns fans... its no stretch that i like the browns too. some people pick a team for whatever random reason when they are a kid. i know a kid who started liking dallas when he was like 6 because he thought cowboys were cool.

i always liked motorsports when i was a kid. i liked football too. never played because i wasnt big enough. did play baseball and basketball, and enjoy watching them on TV... football though, is my favorite sport by far... once i started to understand how the game is played, the different strategies and stuff, i really started to enjoy it on a whole different level.

its so much more than just running with a ball too... the things some of these players do is nothing short of amazing.

sometimes, if you are lucky, you get to witness something amazing happen... like the play (

)

or lebron just going off in game 5 against the pistons and scoring 29 of the last 30 points...