FS: Dell Inspirion 5150 Laptop - $250

Bam

I've got a partially working Dell Laptop. I bought in new in the Fall of 2004 and used it up until this past Christmas when I got a new desktop.

It's a 3.2ghz, 512mb whatever, dvd player, etc, it was quoted as the "desktop replacement" when I bought it. Battery life is still great at 2-3hrs when in full use.

Reason I say its partially working is because one day it'll work fine and the next it will give an error message. I don't know shit about computers but I'm 99% sure its got a virus or a bad memory ram thing. I had it looked at a local store, but they said if I wanted to just reload windows on it and go, it should work fine, they think my XP cd is contaminated or something...

This laptop was over $1800 new, I've still got the orginal box/all the literature, cds, etc, and I wish I knew about computers but I couldn't see me spending $2-300 at Best Buy/Circuit City for them to inspect it and possibly fix it when I paid $500 for my new desktop and I bought a warranty on it.

I really think its an easy fix, but again, no promises. You're welcome to come play with it and mess around, to get an idea of what its doing.

I'm starting it at $250, taking offers above that if multiple people are interested, but first $250 cash takes it and everything I've got.

no dibs, cash talks, I'll hold it for a week with a $20 deposit if you need to get paid or something. call me, I'm up til 1am easy. 614-595-5536

You take Paypal via Credit Card? What is your paypal addy?

srry, don't have paypal, but I'll be downtown tomorrow/saturday if that's closer for you?

I'll give you $250 today, but can I have my tech buddy check it out first? I have the cash and will come to you.

Sure, you can either have him come over and check it out, or give me the cash and I can hold it depending on what he comes up with, lmk, just give me a call.