Oh Yeah!!!!!

V8 Beast

John Rutan is the freaking man!!!!!

The TCS glitch is gone!!!! No more random TCS issues that retard timing. No more uncontrollable issues that prevent me from setting up races... no more issues at the track that cause me to only run 11.6.... No more getting pissed at my car for not working when I need it to!!!

ITS ON NOW!!!!!!! See you guys Saturday!

Glad to hear it, I hope that's the last of the issues. I'd also like to get our runs in this weekend, I think I fixed my boost leak.

Oh yea, off spray, or at least only 50% spray.

I dont think that will stop it from pushing the gas pedal back up thought. Have you tested it? Do a burnout with traction control on and let us know. I will try it out after i put the street shoes back on. Im on the trailer for the dragway 42 action tonight. Come on up it will be cold and the cars will run fast as hell with this air

I dont think that will stop it from pushing the gas pedal back up thought. Have you tested it? Do a burnout with traction control on and let us know. I will try it out after i put the street shoes back on. Im on the trailer for the dragway 42 action tonight. Come on up it will be cold and the cars will run fast as hell with this air

It still does the pedal push, but my only issue was the timing retard.

I noticed today that it did bogg the car a down a little, but it only lasted for about 5 seconds. Usually I have to stop the car to get it to run normal. This time it bogged down, and then went back to normal without stopping.

Do 97's have TCS?

I noticed today that it did bogg the car a down a little, but it only lasted for about 5 seconds. Usually I have to stop the car to get it to run normal. This time it bogged down, and then went back to normal without stopping.

Do 97's have TCS?

Yeah 97's have TCS.

I want a TA.. I'll give someone my Z28 for a 93-97 LT1 TA/Formula.. :) I'd even take an auto..

my fav is the blackbird.. I'd give up the GTO in a heart beat for one..

Do 97's have TCS?

call me Saturday,before noon b/c I leave @2ish