may 18 Friday

Skinner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I left cause the whole parking lot thing just kinda sucks. Plus I had to be up early.

V8 Beast: Car looked good and sounded good!!! (as usual lol) The ole 98 should be done here soon maybe you should swing by the shop sometime next week and we can get a run in one night! :-) Hope all is well!

Deejay: Hey pop tart.. why dont you call me next time your out! geez!!

You guys are freakin hilarious!

Where did everyone else go? Me and my brother went for a run, came back and there were only like 4 CR members left.

they were funny as shit.

I felt since Since I had to come into work for a bit this morning plus was kinda cold out. Was nice meeting you guys wish I could have stayed longer.

Yeah I left cause the whole parking lot thing just kinda sucks. Plus I had to be up early.

V8 Beast: Car looked good and sounded good!!! (as usual lol) The ole 98 should be done here soon maybe you should swing by the shop sometime next week and we can get a run in one night! :-) Hope all is well!

Deejay: Hey pop tart.. why dont you call me next time your out! geez!!

Thank you. As usually your car looked amazing and sounded great too (Im a mustang exhaust fan... dont tell any of the f-body guys lol).

Sounds like a plan :D

Thank you. As usually your car looked amazing and sounded great too (Im a mustang exhaust fan... dont tell any of the f-body guys lol).

Sounds like a plan :D

Thank ya.. I just brought the slow one out last night. The 98 is still under the knife getting a new clutch in.

You owe me a ride one of these days in the machine! :-)

hey Brian the car looked real good, now i can actually see all that money you spent with me here at jegs in person. looked good and sounded healthy.

Thanks! Actually I need to stop by and pick up some more parts... as usual LOL!

BTW.... Your car = PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy..... ill think of you next time i am out and won't do anything other than text or call you.. :) and i want another ride in the 98, and actually see what it can do!

brian you all motor and the gto. on. something. :D

amy..... ill think of you next time i am out and won't do anything other than text or call you.. :) and i want another ride in the 98, and actually see what it can do!

But I only have 200hp on motor

But I only have 200hp on motor

ha ha... im goin to spray a 200 shot...

edit: okay, maybe a little bit less, since I'd like to keep the GTO running..

Guest Mekkahfire
Mojoe has a great spot that he offers CR from time to time out in Dublin. Its close to the freeway and is... well perfect.

If no one plans on having "freeway fun" then any spot will do. I personlly like Rome-Hilliard because its 2 minutes away :D

WESSSSSS SIII EEEEEDDDDDEEEE

north side plz.

I love you Deejay! :-)