may 18 Friday

Skinner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats in Dublin? :) No really, I wanna come out too.

Mojoe has a great spot that he offers CR from time to time out in Dublin. Its close to the freeway and is... well perfect.

If no one plans on having "freeway fun" then any spot will do. I personlly like Rome-Hilliard because its 2 minutes away :D

WESSSSSS SIII EEEEEDDDDDEEEE

Hilliard Rome is a good area, Lots of places for eatage and drinkage....as well as a few "private" tracks ;)

KillJoy

QFT!

If done right you can eat then cycle around 9 different spots... And if you are still not done head out on 270.

Makes for a fun night

Somebody pic a spot and I'm there...

Actually looking closer into it, Dublin is more like a neutral area for North and west.

Mojoe.. can you help up out mang?

Mojoe is gone for the weekend as of today. So looks like the office space is out of the question.

We could do the parking lot by Chipolte on Sawmill, there is a big area up there and its still really cloe to the freeway.

Mojoe is gone for the weekend as of today. So looks like the office space is out of the question.

We could do the parking lot by Chipolte on Sawmill, there is a big area up there and its still really cloe to the freeway.

that works

OK someone decide Ritters or Chipolte on Sawmill at 10:00.