Thanks for wasting my time SuperHawk

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You offered half of what I was asking,[\QUOTE]

when dont he?

When its worth more...it's obviously a fair offer if he ACCEPTED it, retard.

hal, day got away from me, I'll be in touch.

1 i dont have a sister, so i'll keep fucking yours. - outta your league buddy...

2 I havent been banned from here. wrong again - sorry, one of the few forums...

3 ever think, no one wants you opinion? - don't care, that's why this is AMERICA and its called an opinion

4 i have met you and delt with you. and 90% your posts are just that your opinion and isnt worth 2 shits. - :jerkit:

5 i dont sell anything illegal, so stop implying that i do. - never did, I just replied to what you said about me possibly being banned becuase of my FS posts.

6 Ive meet penty of people from the west side, that have why more class then you. -why? I think you meant to say way, and that's fucking great. :thumbup: And I bet everyone I know has more teeth than you.

7 if you dont care, then why the hell do you keep posting in this thread.

I'll bet almost every person that has posted in this thread , has a issue with you in one way or the other. - because this thread regaurds me you idiot, why the hell do YOU keep posting in this thread is a better question.

this thread is about you being a jackass. thanks for backing it up. - should someone start a post about how you fucking postwhore the 2bit shop you work at because it's annoying as fuck?

ahhhhh

That's cool, just hit me up on here or my cell.

I'm not sure why I accepted it, I think I just want the thing out of my garage.

I don't dislike you dude, I don't care about the fact that you sold it out from under him.... I was just stating the obvious that you are acting very immature in this thread and making me think twice before even thinking about buying anything that you have to offer.

I don't dislike you dude, I don't care about the fact that you sold it out from under him.... I was just stating the obvious that you are acting very immature in this thread and making me think twice before even thinking about buying anything that you have to offer.

Understood, I don't have anything personal against you and you are more than welcome to state your opinion on the matter, I just took offense to the multiple people jumping on the bandwagon, that had no first hand knowledge of what exactly was said or did happen, that shit's retarded. Just because someone posted something on an internet forum does NOT mean it's true, or even happened, although 99% of the people here went with it without a doubt.

the fact is he didn't call me when he was coming, whatever, they got sold, before him, so does that mean everyone else I talked to yesterday and told they were still available, first person buys them, is mad at me too? No, this guy just decided to be a dick and start a fucking thread about it.

You're a freakin’ tool if you don't understand that someone drove across town in traffic and when he got there you sold it to some one else less than 2 hrs before? He did call you and say he was coming with cash in hand!

Called him up today around 2pm to check to see if it was still available (which it was). He mentioned he'd be home from 3-5 before having to leave for work.

He then had to drive back home in rush hour traffic empty handed. The difference to all the others interested in the laptop is that they didn't call you saying I'll be over to buy it with cash in hand at a certain time. He did, and you fucked him over, and then acted like a fucking jerk about it on here and continue to do so.

Oh, and that's not enough cash in the picture...so were you going to LOWBALL me even though I had a crazy amount of interest in the laptop? You = Stupid. :nono:

I for one am glad he posted it on here, that way people can see what they have to deal with when they are selling or buying something to/from you. You lowball every thread that you are interested in, (how the fuck can YOU get mad about someone making a lowball offer, you have made it an ART.) hell by the posts of Hal he doesn't think it is a fair price for the treadmill you must be the only interested party. If I read his post he states, "I just want it gone." Whether you believe it or not, your reputation on here is a cheap bastard. You have earned that rep and continue to do so. You may need a vacation longer than 7 days, and really you need to be banned from the "for Sale" section all together as you have shown no ethics to enjoy the privilege of posting there. You may be a nice person face to face, but you would never know that from your persona on here. Why is that? Why do you act different here? You are the one that said:

and fuck everyone in this thread that hasn't met me, you have NO first hand knowledge of me or how I am, so shove it.

Really we have met you, on here, you're a "senior member" and should not act the way you do on here. SO again why do you act like a dick on here and then turn around and say yourself that you act totally different in person?

Just because someone posted something on an internet forum does NOT mean it's true, or even happened, although 99% of the people here went with it without a doubt.

Will you explain what is not true? He called you and said he would be there between 3 and 5 and he showed up at 4. You sold it before 3, you didn't even post in your thread that it wa sold until 3:28pm. You could have posted and PMed the guy on here that you sold it before 3. I am listening to both sides...... your's just sucks......

Matt, when I was speaking with you face to face you had not sold the items at that time, so why would there be a reason for me a be abrasive? I believe I did express my displeasure about the situation and you mentioned that if they did not sell, you would call me back and would even drive to my side of town for me to purchase the laptop. (I could, however, just be making that part up since it is the internet and all). I'm not sure why you have reacted to mine and others' posts in such a hostile way since the only posts I've made have been about the situation and not personal. I've said it twice so far and again, the only reason why I posted this thread was to try and make you aware of this being a business deal that you may have not handled in the best manner, and one that you may be able to learn from in the future. It's not a matter a lecturing you, but simply just making you aware.. That's really all it boils down to.

Oh, my Maxima is far from fast (but it's not bad for a daily driver)

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

Understood, I don't have anything personal against you and you are more than welcome to state your opinion on the matter, I just took offense to the multiple people jumping on the bandwagon, that had no first hand knowledge of what exactly was said or did happen, that shit's retarded. Just because someone posted something on an internet forum does NOT mean it's true, or even happened, although 99% of the people here went with it without a doubt.

If that were the case you should have explained yourself in you first post to set things straight but instead you tried to be witty about it.

You're cool. I'm sorry I took a better/faster offer, you should've called me when you were on your way or something, that would have made sense. How was I to know for certain that you would've bought it?

As stated in my post several times....FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Sounds like you've got sand in your pussy, DEAL WITH IT.

Matt, when I was speaking with you face to face you had not sold the items at that time, so why would there be a reason for me a be abrasive? I believe I did express my displeasure about the situation and you mentioned that if they did not sell, you would call me back and would even drive to my side of town for me to purchase the laptop. (I could, however, just be making that part up since it is the internet and all). I'm not sure why you have reacted to mine and others' posts in such a hostile way since the only posts I've made have been about the situation and not personal. I've said it twice so far and again, the only reason why I posted this thread was to try and make you aware of this being a business deal that you may have not handled in the best manner, and one that you may be able to learn from in the future. It's not a matter a lecturing you, but simply just making you aware.. That's really all it boils down to.

Oh, my Maxima is far from fast (but it's not bad for a daily driver)

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

Bravo!

Sorry, the other 2 twenties I took out on my way to your place were in my wallet.

Really the only reason why I posted this was so that you don't run into this type of issue in the future. Trust me, I've been parting out an entire car for over 3 months, and not once have I ran into an issue like this.

Dont worry, you didnt want it... trust me on this one.

Guest Removed
ahhhhh

thanks again for proving how much of a fucking tool you really are.

I'm glad it's annoying as fuck. Ill start posting it even more just for you.

since i dont have any teeth left...so just how many am i missing? since you know everything.

Guest Removed

he accepted it, cause he was being nice. something you know nothing of.

and my 2bit shop , gets much better reviews then you do.

how how the hell would you even know? like you have ever been there.

Guest Removed
You're a freakin’ tool if you don't understand that someone drove across town in traffic and when he got there you sold it to some one else less than 2 hrs before? He did call you and say he was coming with cash in hand!

He then had to drive back home in rush hour traffic empty handed. The difference to all the others interested in the laptop is that they didn't call you saying I'll be over to buy it with cash in hand at a certain time. He did, and you fucked him over, and then acted like a fucking jerk about it on here and continue to do so.

I for one am glad he posted it on here, that way people can see what they have to deal with when they are selling or buying something to/from you. You lowball every thread that you are interested in, (how the fuck can YOU get mad about someone making a lowball offer, you have made it an ART.) hell by the posts of Hal he doesn't think it is a fair price for the treadmill you must be the only interested party. If I read his post he states, "I just want it gone." Whether you believe it or not, your reputation on here is a cheap bastard. You have earned that rep and continue to do so. You may need a vacation longer than 7 days, and really you need to be banned from the "for Sale" section all together as you have shown no ethics to enjoy the privilege of posting there. You may be a nice person face to face, but you would never know that from your persona on here. Why is that? Why do you act different here? You are the one that said:

Really we have met you, on here, you're a "senior member" and should not act the way you do on here. SO again why do you act like a dick on here and then turn around and say yourself that you act totally different in person?

well put.

triple post bitchs...

nope... I read the reviews and decided not to get it. Whoever got it is fucked, they are lemons and have bad motherboards. I am pretty sure from what he said this one is messed up. On average they last about 15 months then crap out (just long enough for the warrenty to expire). Superhawk saved the thread starter from wasting his money by doing what he did. I dont know either of them so i couldnt care less, but the coputer is a lemon, reads these reviews...

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/dell-inspiron-5150/4852-3121_7-30418693.html?tag=sub

this shit makes me laugh. superhawk obviously is a bad salesman/businessman because he can't keep his word at all. i call for a ban stick. Turbospec, the thread starter is on ohionissans.

Yeah, so you're pretty much a douchebag.

this shit makes me laugh. superhawk obviously is a bad salesman/businessman because he can't keep his word at all. i call for a ban stick. Turbospec, the thread starter is on ohionissans.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/noob_dogs.jpg

, I just took offense to the multiple people jumping on the bandwagon, that had no first hand knowledge of what exactly was said or did happen, that shit's retarded. Just because someone posted something on an internet forum does NOT mean it's true, or even happened, although 99% of the people here went with it without a doubt.

i don't know you, and have never dealt with you, but i've read the entire thread, and disagree with your line of reasoning, just like everyone else who's posted in this thread. if he called you that day, told you he'd be by AROUND 3pm, and you sold it at 4pm, that means you sold it out from under him---plain and simple.

correct me if i'm wrong here:

you guys agreed on a price

he agreed to buy it

he called you that day

said he'd be by around 3pm

he showed up about an hour late

you had already sold the computer

did you warn him that you would sell it to the first person who showed up with money in hand?

if it happened to me, i'd start a thread to warn other people here, regardless of anything i said to you in person

just my opinion