Can anyone recommend a good exhaust shop?

bmw330is

I need my downpipes modified (bent) and welded to another system cut to fit or just Y-ed into a single pipe with a cat, resonator and muffler. Either way, im just looking for a reputable shop that does quality work.

thanks

I wasn't sure that Evans did pipe bending, its worth giving them a call though. Im not trying to be picky, but i just want a place a little better than Midas. I stopped by one close to work to talk to them and they didn't know if their machine would bend stainless, as they had never done it. Stainless pipe isn't cheap enough to be their guinea pig (for me at least.)

This would be exactly what i needed if i went the custom route:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=6576&stc=1&d=1179110196

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=6577&stc=1&d=1179110344

+1 for Arrow/Aero radiator in Hilliard, they are quick, well priced and do exactly what you ask. I haven't had them do anything fancy though, so I can't comment on their y-welds or downpipe bending...

where are they located at in hilliard??

They are out on Hayden Run road just past cosgray. At the moment, the west and south sides of that intersection are closed, so the quickest way to get there is to go out Cemetery rd to scioto-darby, and up cosgray to baldwin, around the corner, left on hayden run and out about another half mile.

Well if the other places don't work out, Evans Automotive does DO pipe bending. The owner George I hear would be doing it, so it would be kind-of pricy since you have the owner doing that specific labor and not another mechanic that works there.