rock on the range - who went?

evan9381

i had a good time stayed at the main stage whole day...didnt think i would get a wristband to get on the field, since we got there at like 1245, but they still had a shitload to give out. really wanted to see breaking benjamin, three days grace, hinder, evanescence, and maybe some chevelle. saw them all, good shows...the band that suprised me the most was hinder. i thought they put on a much better show than i expected. definately worht 65$ for the day

but beer for 7.50 FTL

Totally agree on the beer...........The bands were pretty good all in all. I think Puddle of Mudd should have been on the Main stage. it was almost more intertaining watching the people run onto the field and get tackled by security.

BTW did you happen to see the 2 chicks diking it out on the field? LOL that was great! Boobies were flying and alot of dry humping going on.

The 1/2 hour intermission between bands got old, I was also hoping VR would do acouple more GNR songs. Amy Lee frickin rocked though!

And how about fucking parking!! $15......F that!

I would of loved to go to rock on the range but by the time I thought about it they were sold out and I wasnt paying big money for it right now so my hilbilly ass went and saw Brooks and Dunn with Alan Jackson. Lawn seats are the shit. Sweet ass everywhere, but spending $120 on beer at $8 a peice and having your buddys sister have to drive your truck home because you are too drunk to even work the radio sucks.

P.S. Does anybody know where I can find a passenger side vent shade for a dodge ram without buying both sides again.

I would of loved to go to rock on the range but by the time I thought about it they were sold out and I wasnt paying big money for it right now so my hilbilly ass went and saw Brooks and Dunn with Alan Jackson. Lawn seats are the shit. Sweet ass everywhere, but spending $120 on beer at $8 a peice and having your buddys sister have to drive your truck home because you are too drunk to even work the radio sucks.

P.S. Does anybody know where I can find a passenger side vent shade for a dodge ram without buying both sides again.

i wanted to go to both but im poo' again. o well, a night of drinking made up for it.

i was there, great time. from what i remeber..i got a little shitfaced with the people we parked beside in the lot. 7.50 beer was bull shit but for some reason i couldnt stop my self from buying way to many. still sore from the 350+ pound guy in the blue phillies shirt from the pit at the 2nd stage lol. papa roach was really good and hinder kicked ass.

you see the huge fight on the lawn?

man, i forgot about the fights. i think these 2 girls started goin at it, and their boyfriends got into it. by the time i looked over, the one guy had a bloody nose, and people were trying to break it up, then the other guy got close enough to him, and the dude w/ the bloody nose threw a right elbow to the other dudes left jaw/cheek, and in turn, he hit the floor. about 15 min later, the same 2 girls got into it, the one girl was pulling the other ones hair...dumb

What part of the lawn? My buddy got into a small fight after the concert was over when I wasnt around. None of his buddies would help him. I was on the lawn behind G section.

Not sure which section, but like 3 of my buddies took on around 15 guys. They took out about 7 then got tackled and security came...

I was there! It was pretty damn awesome! Me and a buddy of mine got there too late to get the floor wristbands but ended up gettin a pair off of a non-rocker couple. We were on the floor for the rest of the night. During Evanesence we were like dead center in the pit crowd surfing ppl left and right. Pretty good time! :cool:

I was there! It was pretty damn awesome! Me and a buddy of mine got there too late to get the floor wristbands but ended up gettin a pair off of a non-rocker couple. We were on the floor for the rest of the night. During Evanesence we were like dead center in the pit crowd surfing ppl left and right. Pretty good time! :cool:

yep...we were about 8-10 people back from the point that jutted out into the crowd security was standing in. my g/f was actually standing on that raised part the wires were under so she could see a little better

My g/f and I was there for the entire show. We had a blast. We sat in the seats for most of it because we didn't want to stand all day. We did, however, get a couple wristbands from people that were leaving just before ZZ Top came on. We were on the field for that. ZZ Top rocked the house.

We didn't start drinking until like 6pm because of the beer prices. We happened to find a guy at the concessions below our section selling beer for $5 each. We had several beers then.

All in all, we had a great time. If they do it again next year with different bands, we'll go again.