Hotels in the DC area

Ef Love

I'm thinking about a three day trip with the lady friend but don't want to break the bank, and still have a good experience. So who's been to DC recently and stayed at a somewhat decent hotel with a reasonable rate?

I HAVE been looking online, but I'd much rather take suggestions/advice from someone, than a website... So if you can help, it's much appreciated.

Ive never stayed in the DC area, but ive heard if your not in a good area (aka wherever state buildings and rich people are) its pretty trashy other than that. I can Vouch for Hotels.com though, im going to chattannooga this memorial day and they got me a great rate on a 3 star there.

Is this trip going to be taking place June 13-17 by chance

-Marc

no, dick :)

Ive never stayed in the DC area, but ive heard if your not in a good area (aka wherever state buildings and rich people are) its pretty trashy other than that. I can Vouch for Hotels.com though, im going to chattannooga this memorial day and they got me a great rate on a 3 star there.

I'll check it out, thanks.

This is where my entire family stayed when we went to DC in July of 2005 for my grandfather's Army reunion. Very nice place near Arlington Cemetary and nearby to most of the sites.

http://www.sheratonnational.com/

Not bad, I think I remember seeing this when I was in 8th grade... it's considered. Thanks.

Stick with a Marriott hotel. I work for 2 marriott properties. or Hilton.

so are you going to help out with the friends and family discount? hahaha, I was actually looking at the Hilton, but they want around $190 a night...

Thanks for the suggestions guys, and Marc... You're an :asshole: