Shit talking

Miller

You ever wonder why some people would decide to talk shit about you/ your vehicle when you have:

A) Never talked crap about them.

B) Never done anything but support their project.

I enjoy stirring the metaphorical pot for racing and so on, but still can't understand where this kind of crap comes from; cars are for fun and to be comrades with the "dudes" and nothing else.

people will always randomly talk shit because its the nature of the ebast... unless theres drama no ones happy.. so be it.

why it has to be amongst car people... i will never know

Miller,

Your car is better then mine and you look more sexy then me. And you shift better then I can. So I hope that one freaking day you win the lottery and buy more cars then I will ever dream of having. Then I hope that you get a discount on parts to mod the new cars. AND THEN I hope you win a trophy at the drag strip and get all the chicks.

Yeah now what? Lets see you make a comeback now ! :asshole:

:p:p:p

Fuck anyone else. Build your car to make you happy; there will always be shit talkers. Very seldom will you find any of them who have a clue what they're talking about.

BULLSHIT!! you say this because your car is suck!!!11

Guest Removed
You ever wonder why some people would decide to talk shit about you/ your vehicle when you have:

A) Never talked crap about them.

B) Never done anything but support their project.

I enjoy stirring the metaphorical pot for racing and so on, but still can't understand where this kind of crap comes from; cars are for fun and to be comrades with the "dudes" and nothing else.

You gay little bastard....stop pulling out your weiner and shaking it at me. :p

im just jealous your shit is nicer.(and running) ;)

I woul be looking more to see if it is serious shit talking, or someone just kidding. Your car is an excellent project and seems to make you really happy. Just rool with what YOU want and it'll be fine. I for one can't wait to see your car on the road.