Shit talking

Miller

I woul be looking more to see if it is serious shit talking, or someone just kidding. Your car is an excellent project and seems to make you really happy. Just rool with what YOU want and it'll be fine. I for one can't wait to see your car on the road.

Fuck anyone else. Build your car to make you happy; there will always be shit talkers. Very seldom will you find any of them who have a clue what they're talking about.

I know, you both are right about that. It's just gay when an acquaintance decides to say shit, especially in a given situation when he had no idea what he is talking about.

I know, you both are right about that. It's just gay when an acquaintance decides to say shit, especially in a given situation when he had no idea what he is talking about.

It's okay, I'll always be there for you, lad. ;)

And atleast you don't have grizzly men in rusty pickups shouting "faggot!" at you when driving down Polaris. mikehaze knows from experience :(

Mike if someone does that kind of shit they are retarded. Let me guide you my young squire with my abc's.

A) Waste the side of your car with a nice "love tap" to their vehicle.

B) Reiterate everything they say out loud to yourself as to come off as a fucking maniac. "Did they just call me a faggot? I know they didn't just call me a faggot." This is usually more effective by looking in several directions with a look of confusion and your eyes very, very wide.

C) Step out of your car at a light and either

-Scare the shit out of them because you are out of your car

or

-Face up to the fact they are not scared, brake a mirror off, and slap them in the damn face.

Mike if someone does that kind of shit they are retarded. Let me guide you my young squire with my abc's.

B) Reiterate everything they say out loud to yourself as to come off as a fucking maniac. "Did they just call me a faggot? I know they didn't just call me a faggot." This is usually more effective by looking in several directions with a look of confusion and your eyes very, very wide.

or

-Face up to the fact they are not scared, brake a mirror off, and slap them in the damn face.

LOL

or

...well ill make sure to steer clear of this guy....

LOL shit talk thats all this site is It took 4 pages here and 10 on another thread to get Deejay too step up......... I will spank his assss to no end with a steel headed small block off spray an still take his $ home......

w/e dude.. my gto puts down nearly 500hp to the wheel and runs mid 11s.. with a shit load of wheel spin.. i ran low 12s nearly stock..

LOL shit talk thats all this site is It took 4 pages here and 10 on another thread to get Deejay too step up......... I will spank his assss to no end with a steel headed small block off spray an still take his $ home......

Jesus, do we have to hear about this in every single thread?