50 cal. sniper shots(disturbing)

FOXBODY88STANG

Old as hell.

They are shooting prairie dogs or some shit. Not people.

EDIT: Scott is a dirty whore who beat me.

I know what .50 cal through a Barrett M107 looks like when you actually hit flesh. Again shit don't fly, but they are in a way "thrown" back if you hit them up front with API (Armor Piercing Incidiary) ammo. Never the less, nice show of what the .50 can do. :thumbup:

It's not even a .50 cal.... The video is from a place out west you can rent high powered rifles and go out and shot prairie dogs until your blue in the face... I found the web site for the place the last time this video was posted. They had a few different videos. Here's another one that's similar to it....

http://www.dogbegone.com/video.htm

Why?

It is just hunting. :p

Meh game or sport hunting is for pussies. I'd hunt to eat it. Or if something is hampering a crop you're raising and depend on for money/food; in this case, I'd hunt but maybe in a less resource-wasting way.

Meh game or sport hunting is for pussies. I'd hunt to eat it. Or if something is hampering a crop you're raising and depend on for money/food; in this case, I'd hunt but maybe in a less resource-wasting way.

I feel the same way about hunting. The PD's out west are a HUGE problem. Their is so damn many of them they start to take over.

I feel the same way about hunting. The PD's out west are a HUGE problem. Their is so damn many of them they start to take over.

+1 and their burrows can cave in when you or ur horse walks over them and alot of the time horses would break a leg, and they just keep reproducing. i say hunt away

think of it as population control.