Pic of S10 at Super chevy show 2007

Mattsv8

This was a pass with 650 bottle pressure. first pass of the day sunday. truck went 10.19. im getting the slip too.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/timeslip10.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/Mys1010.jpg

Truck went 10.55 with a 150 shot last year but the converter in it now is for a big block. it slowed down .5 second. which pissed me off so i started hitting it with 250 shot. the pass after that the rear end gear exploded! Turbo motor is getting out of the machine shop soon and it will be going in it. This season

Looks great and congrats on the times, but I've got a question.

Why are the wheelie bars so far off the ground that they allow you to get some much elevation in the front? Wouldn't it be smarter to put them just off the ground, liek an inch or so to keep the front down/minimize weight transition? Just curious, I have no clue.

not really. i havent been to the scales yet but im guessing arround 2700-2800. im planning on taking it to get it certified for the turbo stuff so i figured id wait untill all the new stuff and turbo was added to get a final weight. im proably going to let grashel do the weigh in and scale. also set up the 4 link for the turbo setup. so far im the only one who has touched it.

the diff in the pics was i beleive my scanner. when it copied over it almost took on a metalcast look. kinda cool.

the truck is actually slower than last year. lost a half a sec somewhere. im looking for it now. hope to find it in a month or so. cause this setup is comming out. and a powerglide and turbo is going in finally.

well just the places where the teath go. on the ring and pinion. they werent a set of pro gears just regular 5.14s. i got a set of 4.56s in it now but still not pro gears i just want to try something then i might get another set but pro gear 5.14 this time. im hitting the tire hard.

Im trying to decide if the converter im using is why i lost 1/2 sec et or if its something else, other things could be cam, intake and hedder