Graphic Car crash.

Buck531

What was said kid who crashed doing?

i should post this somewhere else..i came up to the scene about 30 secs after it happened...i was too far back to see what was going on...the driver of the suv said they were going 70+ mph in a 45 around a slight curve in the road...in other words..messing around...ill make a post later in the moto section on what happened....it was rough for me last night to see him pass away in front of me..

i should post this somewhere else..i came up to the scene about 30 secs after it happened...i was too far back to see what was going on...the driver of the suv said they were going 70+ mph in a 45 around a slight curve in the road...in other words..messing around...ill make a post later in the moto section on what happened....it was rough for me last night to see him pass away in front of me..

Sorry to hear that. We have a prayer list at my job, and a lady who goes to that boy's church told us about it. His family is in our prayers.

Guest stupid hurts
agree, i did my one stupid night, nothing was truly my fault, but 2 of my friends crashd, but being a fire fighter, helped be professional about it..... and there has been some F-ed up crashes.....