Window repair

Sam1647545489

you're talking about the windshield right? Just wondering since you said front window, which could mean door glass but I'm not sure how that would get cracked by a rock...if its the windshield, I'll call my friend and see what discounts she can hook up.

you're talking about the windshield right? Just wondering since you said front window, which could mean door glass but I'm not sure how that would get cracked by a rock...if its the windshield, I'll call my friend and see what discounts she can hook up.

Front as in the front window, no doors. It s for a 01 zo6 and thanks...

Although there are a few who disagree, Safelite has never steered me wrong. Good prices too.

They have done three for me over the years. One of them leaked but they fixed it with no problems.

Who hear does window repair. I got a big rock chip in my front window last yr and it has now jogged a crack about 10 inches across the window. The whole front window needs replaced. This is for the 01 zo6..

If that the same one from when we went out last year?

Guest hotrodmama024
Yes it was. They actually put in a bad winshield, but they replaced it that same day too. Havent had any issues yet. Been about a year.

Yeah it just started to crack bad now, and of course it is in my eye line of the road... :mad:

Damn that sucks! Check with your insurance. I know they paid to have a crack in my grand am fixed a few years back.

Edit: What insurance companies will not fix it? If you give them the right reason they will fix anything ;)