anyone work at the ups hub?

evan9381

is there any way to get a package off a truck and pick up on the weekend? i cant get anyone on the phone at UPS. they tried to deliver it today, but they wouldnt leave it on the step. i didnt think there was sig conf on it. i can get you a tracking # if needed, just let me know. i just want to get this part and install it this weekend while i have time

TIA

is there any way to get a package off a truck and pick up on the weekend? i cant get anyone on the phone at UPS. they tried to deliver it today, but they wouldnt leave it on the step. i didnt think there was sig conf on it. i can get you a tracking # if needed, just let me know. i just want to get this part and install it this weekend while i have time

TIA

I worked at the obetz hub for about 4 years in college. At any one time there is about 500,000 packages at that hub. No one is going to sort though a semi trailer to get your package... sorry

I worked at the obetz hub for about 4 years in college. At any one time there is about 500,000 packages at that hub. No one is going to sort though a semi trailer to get your package... sorry

also there is more then one hub in columbus.

I know with FedEx if I know the tracking number and the package is at the hub, you can walk in and they will go find it for you. I use to do that all the time when I lived in Johnstown and had stuff from NewEgg delivered. They wouldn't drop it off at the door so I would just stop over after work and they always got it for me. I am not sure if UPS will do that though.