WTB Fish Tank

thorne

I'm selling my 75 gallon salt water tank for 400.. has everything you need to start it up except the salt, sand, and live rock..

I'm selling my 75 gallon salt water tank for 400.. has everything you need to start it up except the salt, sand, and live rock..

What kind of fish are included?

none.. its been taken down and apart sitting in the garage and my grandparents.. its a very nice setup once its running.. salt water tanks are pretty easy and the fish are harder to kill imo..

thorne - ive got a 10 gallon (no lid/light), and i have a 20 gallon. 20 has a lid, light (not sure if light still works), and ive got a couple 5 gallon buckets full of shit you can pick thru and take what you want...theres stuff like tubing, plants, rock, decorations, chemicals (not sure which ones are still good, but theres quite a few bottles). 40$. im in blacklick. shoot me a PM if you want to come out sometime today, or call my cell. 614.374.7741, or i should be available tomorrow.

evan

give me a call tomorrow or shoot me a PM with what time you want to come over. i should be around most of the day, and if im not, i shouldnt be too far away that i could just stop back and meet up with you.

lmk

evan

Thorne, Don't get a marine tank any smaller than a 29 gallon. Anything smaller and you'll have a hard time keeping your Ammonia, Nitrates, Nitrite levels stable unless you want to spend a small fortune in filtration. Also if you know anyone with a tank already established and they are willing to give you a few handfuls of rock/dolomite/sand and a little water from the tank that would greatly decrease your "break in" period. If you plan on using dolomite I can hook you up.

Thorne, Don't get a marine tank any smaller than a 29 gallon. Anything smaller and you'll have a hard time keeping your Ammonia, Nitrates, Nitrite levels stable unless you want to spend a small fortune in filtration.

^ Agreed. The smaller the tank the harder it will be to keep everything maintained. Once I sat up my 70gal tank I didn't have to do anything to it except check the levels and make sure they were safe and okay. I thought it was a lot easier than fresh water fish.

The bigger the better. I wouldn't sweat the break in too much. There is such a variety of damselfish that are very hardy and will help you cycle the tank while still giving you something to enjoy in the meantime.

I have a 150 gallon fish tanks with dual 325 filters. Full salt water set up. Protein skimmers, 2 heaters, new bulbs ect....

$500 OBO :) I think I have pictures on my computer somewhere if not I could get some.

I've got a big one (100gal'ish. 12"x20"x48", 1/4"+ glass) that's not being used right now. I'd let it go for the right price, comes with deco' steel stand. The catch is, you have to pick it up in West Chest Ohio 45069. If we put anything it it, it'll be a reptile. I can make a vivarium, don't really need this if it can be turned into cash.

I've got a 20 or 30 gallon (i forget). Comes with everything. Hood/light, 2 filter systems. One is under gravel and the other is the water fall type, a new air pump, air stone strip, wood cabinet/stand. $75 and 12 pack of Miller Lite and it's yours. Has some fish in it, you can have them to. Feed them to cat, flush them, whatever I don't care.