Looking for a new job

Guest Hal

I'm looking for a new job, preferably in the automotive field. I have a lot of management experience from Panera, and am willing to work most hours. I'm going to need something at $11+ per hour to leave Panera. If any of you are hiring, or know where I should be looking please let me know.

Thanks.

Honestly check Jeg's out. They were hiring for the warehouse in Delaware, but if you take the test, ask to work mail order/tech line. It's normally starting around/above $11 an hour. Mail order/tech line you pretty much sit there all day answer questions, take orders and what not. Ain't bad at all honestly.

I went to a total of 3 interviews (2 in deleware, 1 on 11th) with Jegs and spent quite a bit of time and effort trying to get a job there and when it came down to it they sent a letter that basically said ehhh.. we don't really need anyone right now :rolleyes: . Big old waste of time!

I went to a total of 3 interviews (2 in deleware, 1 on 11th) with Jegs and spent quite a bit of time and effort trying to get a job there and when it came down to it they sent a letter that basically said ehhh.. we don't really need anyone right now :rolleyes: . Big old waste of time!

It could also be how you interviewed and what not too. From what I know we just hired on a few more new guys, so don't be too hurt. I think every retail store is full now.

It could also be how you interviewed and what not too. From what I know we just hired on a few more new guys, so don't be too hurt. I think every retail store is full now.

That was the funny thing...when I interviewed with the store manager over on 11th (cant think of his name right now) we got along great and talked for well over and hour and he even mentioned the length of time I was there should be an indication of how well off I was. Either was he was a great guy!