Forza 2 car list

V8 Beast

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be pontiacs fault. There are too many other cars on there, and way too many LS1 owners in the world. Maybe there will be an update later on.

2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS

2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS

True, I just don't see since those 2 cars are on the list, why a TA can't be on there too.

2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS

2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS

True, I just don't see since those 2 cars are on the list, why a TA can't be on there too.

Solstice > Firebird :confused::confused::confused: :confused:

I'm going over to LS1tech and I'm going see how many people I can get to contact them about this. 10000000 emails = Firebird added ;)

Nothing against the Firebird owners, but why put 2 of the exact same cars in the game?? Most games do have the Chevy variant so I don't see why they couldn't use the Firebird for once.

The stores have it in stock now but won't be allowed to sell it until the release date which is tomorrow!!

I got my eb call. they said some time before noon tommorow. Watch for xr00tx playing online. shoot me a message we can race what ever cars we got at that point.

I might take the 360 to the office with me tooo. put a finger on gas for some 2 hours race hahaha.

\I'm so bored with the non tuneable non progressive no damage demo.

Nothing against the Firebird owners, but why put 2 of the exact same cars in the game?? Most games do have the Chevy variant so I don't see why they couldn't use the Firebird for once.

Maybe because the Camaro looks nothing like a Firebird?

Are you serious? There has never been a generation where the Camaro and Firebird ever looked 100% different. It's kinda hard when the two cars are the same platform.

I think it has a lot to do with popularity, and chevy has always been more popular... How many songs have been made about pontiacs?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/camaross.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/pontiac_firebird_trans_am_ws6_01.jpg