Go CAV"S!!!

Art

Yupp For everyone saying Lebron would choke....the last 25 points scored for the Cavs...far from choking.

Back in Cleveland - the series is over. ;)

I totally agree EXCEPT dont say its over. We were in the same position last year and lost at home. Im a huge Cavs fan so im pretty optimistic. Lebron was a pimp tonight and we need to get rid of Drew Gooden he is such a horrible player.

I totally agree EXCEPT dont say its over. We were in the same position last year and lost at home. Im a huge Cavs fan so im pretty optimistic. Lebron was a pimp tonight and we need to get rid of Drew Gooden he is such a horrible player.

I know. In actuality I feel it may not be over. It just seems when it is so expected - up one game and back in Cleveland - that it won't happen.

Lets hope. I can't take this close ass series any more.

I'm much more intereested in the Browns. That is a whole new story. I'm just goin to stay comfy where I am for now, listen to Pearl Jam=band in the E 55 AMG=wagon.

The Pistons are a far better team than Lebron James, if they can get their act together then Lebron James don't stand a chance.

I say Lebron James instead of the Cavs because he IS the Cavs. I don't like him at all, everytime I watch him play he never passes the ball and takes too many forced shots. Him and Kobe are horrible team players and teams playing together is what will win a Championship, ask Kobe how many he has won since Shaq left.

Pistons > Lebron

The Pistons are a far better team than Lebron James, if they can get their act together then Lebron James don't stand a chance.

I say Lebron James instead of the Cavs because he IS the Cavs. I don't like him at all, everytime I watch him play he never passes the ball and takes too many forced shots. Him and Kobe are horrible team players and teams playing together is what will win a Championship, ask Kobe how many he has won since Shaq left.

Pistons > Lebron

How can you say that about LeBron? He got criticized in games 1 and 2 for PASSING instead of SHOOTING! He did what he had to do last night to make his team win. He makes that team believe they are the better team and they play like it (sometimes).

GO CAVS!!!

How can you say that about LeBron? He got criticized in games 1 and 2 for PASSING instead of SHOOTING! He did what he had to do last night to make his team win. He makes that team believe they are the better team and they play like it (sometimes).

GO CAVS!!!

Agreed. He has no choice.

When he passes the ball and they don't pull through because of it, who do they blame? Lebron.

He wins the Cavs games...end of story. The Pistons are a better "team" but I think it is pretty amazing what one dude can do. Plus, it is an Ohio team man! :)

Yep and I grew up in Indiana and am a Pacers fan but they haven't had a team since Rik Smits left, Reggie did what he could do for the last few years of his career but the glory days of the Pacers went with Smits.

I don't watch much basketball anymore because it's all about one man teams and there are no longer good "teams" anymore, Pistons being the exception. It's all how many points can Lebron/Kobe score in one game, yeah great they scored 50 points, but the team still lost because they went 25/50 to get there when some of those shots could have gone to someone that may have made them. NBA sucks anymore. NFL < *