Forza 2

Dr. Apex

Anyone else notice the rubber build up on your cars when racing?? The fenders right behind the wheels will become dull with rubber build up after a few laps on DOT R tires!!

Also the front of the car becomes dirty and dull from dirt and bugs after a few laps.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had not noticed hahahaa. i've been busy oplkaying wow tonight I've got to play more forza tommrow. i've unlocked more cars. We need a way to post our info on here.

whats all your gold ID's I want to race someone.

we shoudl race for credits if we can.

Also if you hae spare cars to gift you should post. I've got a couple I highly doubt I will ever built crap out of.

I had not noticed hahahaa. i've been busy oplkaying wow tonight I've got to play more forza tommrow. i've unlocked more cars. We need a way to post our info on here.

whats all your gold ID's I want to race someone.

we shoudl race for credits if we can.

Also if you hae spare cars to gift you should post. I've got a couple I highly doubt I will ever built crap out of.

I saw a tons of cars in the auction house that you win for free, just take your $100 and sell it unless you need the car later.

Anyone else get the replay glitch where your car loses its wheels and goes flying?? :eek:

I'm loving the wheel. I actually wish there was a force "wheel only" option when racing online. I do think the controller is an advantage just because their is no work involved (other than thumb work) to control the vehicle. Still I prefer the wheel in every way.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/Z5.jpg

I saw a tons of cars in the auction house that you win for free, just take your $100 and sell it unless you need the car later.

Anyone else get the replay glitch where your car loses its wheels and goes flying?? :eek:

NO WAY how do i see that one.

I've yet to get a wrx. But i do have a Camaro SS that wont stay ont he road.

The replay glitch is hilarious until it does it often enough that you cant get any telemetry because of it.

I've got the Lingenfelter now and it's as stupid fast as it always was. I also have a Golf R32 that can keep pace with the CC8S!! Though it took a ton of money to do it, it's a fast ass car. I'm dialing in my 997 GT3 right now, it's a bit tricky but it's a fast car and I'm already whooping ass with it.

Question: How do get those pictures up online?? I can't get anything off the Forza forums or online to post them up.

Dude that ride is bad ass. I've yet to get anything above a A yet. My fastest car is the stock Vette you win. i got a few other cars modded for specfic races. I just have not had to to play enough.

I fail. anyone want to race tommorow night?

We and a few guys race kinda late, We usually race a class cars, all of which are primed 850s and sometimes we will race s class all around 99x. I am looking to build a b car next. Look up me or my Brother chad = king C Had 87, me = Big Rams. We usaully race 3-8 laps, switch tracks every couple of races, collisions on defualt, damage on limited, all asist allowed. Courses are usually, Maple(all), Mugello, sebring, laguna, and new york, occasional we have been know to race r1s at nissan for 25 laps.

Miller, I think you came in for the last bit a racing we were doing. I normally run street cars, but we really just kinda fucking around. I am looking to put to gether a tourney. Maybe 3 classes :

1. Class A cars NO assist (except abs) Manual

2. Class S NO stm, no driving line, manual

3. Class A all asist allowed. auto allowed.

I am thinking 20 bucks a person, 8 people we will have a five race circuit, points for each place, total points wins event. Also no collisions, but full damage and tire wear. random tracks, all at 10 laps (allows a pit). Same car needs to be used for all tracks.

I came in and the first race someone blasted me on the second lap and I had to go into the pit(it was on the nissan oval, i don't know how you hit someone on that). Second race, some idiot in a yellow c6 that was as noob as they come hit me in a turn going 80+ (first turn of the race) and it took me an easy 5 minutes to limp my car back to the pit stop.

Next time I join I hope I get to race :mad:

All I ask is that we allow S class a few times so I can drive my Cobra. :D

I just noticed that some cars engine swaps also change the drivetrain, like the F20C on a CRX and it becomes RWD!!! Also the MKV GTi going to an R32 engine and AWD!!

Dirtybird, that's the exact reason why I only play online with no collisions or people I know that will race fairly. The reason the guy hit you on the oval is because he meant to.

Miller, I think you came in for the last bit a racing we were doing. I normally run street cars, but we really just kinda fucking around. I am looking to put to gether a tourney. Maybe 3 classes :

1. Class A cars NO assist (except abs) Manual

2. Class S NO stm, no driving line, manual

3. Class A all asist allowed. auto allowed.

I am thinking 20 bucks a person, 8 people we will have a five race circuit, points for each place, total points wins event. Also no collisions, but full damage and tire wear. random tracks, all at 10 laps (allows a pit). Same car needs to be used for all tracks.

I'm in for these sounds like fun,

I just noticed that some cars engine swaps also change the drivetrain, like the F20C on a CRX and it becomes RWD!!! Also the MKV GTi going to an R32 engine and AWD!!

Dirtybird, that's the exact reason why I only play online with no collisions or people I know that will race fairly. The reason the guy hit you on the oval is because he meant to.

There are a few cars that can become AWD. I thought that was really cool. I might hae to build me a RWD CRX. that would ebf unny.

There are a few cars that can become AWD. I thought that was really cool. I might hae to build me a RWD CRX. that would ebf unny.

Ya. I bought the integra and swapped a F20 into it. So I have a rwd integra. It's pretty cool. It hauls ass too.

I'm liking this game more and more as I play.

Wish it had some kind of straight course though, a 1/4 of some sort. Curious what i'd get