FS: 2005 Subaru STi, EAT V8S

El Karacho1647545492

Thats right, folks. My good friend EAT V8S has decided to sell his STi pending his move to Chicago. He's got well over $12,000 invested in the car, not to mention the fact that he's kept it in great condition. At least have a look at the custom work done, Anthony I think he mentioned something about meeting you in Jeg's at some point.

Vehicle Description

Pampered and fast..all the good stuff installed by the right folks:

APS 3 inch turbo-back stainless exhaust, APS 70mm cold air intake, APS front-mount intercooler & blow-off valve, Deadbolt SZ55 turbo, Perrin 800cc injectors, Walbro high-flow fuel pump, Blitz sequential boost controller, Omori gauges (boost & EGT); braided stainless brake lines, Ferodo pads, Motul DOT 5.1 brake fluild; front and rear strut bars; Sparco harness bar and Impact Racing 5 point restraints; Seibon carbon fiber hood with Sparco hood pins; custom pin striped; Greddy turbo timer; Short throw shifter; Pioneer head unit (CD, MP3, WMA, Satellite ready) with Infinity reference series speakers in doors/sub-woofer in the trunk, Infinity reference series amps (2), high-energy capacitor and 100 amp fuse. Tinted windows; MacNeil all season mats. Includes (4) Falken 512 all-season tires on Rota Torque rims in addition to Bridgestone Potenzas on silver BBS rims.

Custom tuned on Buschur Racing's dyno (Ecutek): 400 whp and 425 ft-lbs. torque on 93 octane.

The car is also being marketed locally, so I reserve the right to end the auction early if an acceptable offer is made.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Impreza_W0QQitemZ280120058818QQihZ018QQcategoryZ31868QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$26,000 OBO.

Contact me if you're interested, as he has several potential buyers.

Yep, a very impressive car in person, I did see him at Jegs.

Sorry he's debating on letting it go.

He said the reason for selling was because he didn't want to see it sitting outside in a parking lot for a year in Chicago while he waits for his house to get built.

Also, I dunno if it shows in the pictures, but it was JUST Zaino'd, and he did a fuckin awesome job. I don't have any pictures of that, but I'll say it looked bomb with a cleaning job.

Guest crx34
He said the reason for selling was because he didn't want to see it sitting outside in a parking lot for a year in Chicago while he waits for his house to get built.

probably a good idea....bump for a nice STI.

Given my age and income, it would be like kicking myself in the balls everyday to pay insurance/car payments on something that sits in storage.

BUMP, it will sell quickly.