FS T3/T4 Turbo and more

Guest BrandonMc

Guest BrandonMc
ok have the turbo head for a eclipse. external 35mm waste gate, blow-off valve, and piping for all this then the T3/T4 turbo no its not turbonetics or anything. i'm looking to get any where from 600 obo i have pictures of everything if you need just instant msg me deadleepin23, pm me or email me at blmccain2006@hotmail.com i will get back to you as quickly as i can

Guest BrandonMc
+1

Price is way to high

thats y it says obo im not sure what it all would go for really it was given to me as a gift by my x/gf i don't need a turbo

Wait you said it was a "turbo head" and now its a 420a? Dude get it straight.

basically all you've got is a wastegate, blow off valve, a N/T head, turbo and some misc piping. IF all this stuff was top of the line and brand new (which i doubt it is) you might get half that price. And that's if the BOV and wastegate were Tial, and turbo was BRAND NEW. What kind of turbo is it? who makes it, T3/T4 is a pretty broad term what exact size is it?

Guest BrandonMc
Wait you said it was a "turbo head" and now its a 420a? Dude get it straight.

basically all you've got is a wastegate, blow off valve, a N/T head, turbo and some misc piping. IF all this stuff was top of the line and brand new (which i doubt it is) you might get half that price. And that's if the BOV and wastegate were Tial, and turbo was BRAND NEW. What kind of turbo is it? who makes it, T3/T4 is a pretty broad term what exact size is it?

its all brand new the turbo still has the original caps on it, never been installed but the engine is 420a i have the head for the turbo i have to go look at exact size um.. let see what else the maker is xs power. ill post everything else later but after looking things up i would only like 600 (wow i know i should have looked up stuff first)

Guest BrandonMc
xs power t3/t4 turbos are 220 brand new...sorry to burst ur bubble dude.

yes just the turbo is that but thats why its everything together

Nobody on CR deserves the problems these parts will give them. I would take a piss in the exhaust housing of that turbo and ebay it to an equally stupid buyer. Not to shit on your thread dude, but seriously, I have not heard of a xs power (also known as ss autochrome) turbo survive more then 24 hours before breaking down itself and peoples cars.

Keep it as a paper weight, if the other stuff is xs too, get rid of it and never look back.

lol the funny thing with XS power/SS autochrome is they make probably the bottom line best header for my car anywhere. it really doesnt make sense at all, it gets rid of the stock precat, adds about 10whp, and holds up to anything anyones ever thrown at it. although...a header and turbo are a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit different...

Guest BrandonMc
well ill take that to heart and thank you all... i guess this is why we dont let gf's buy car parts but anyway thank you all sorry for this