lowered whatever s10

Guest Removed

My original "call out" he declind and then came up with something else to suit his pleasure, however he assumed that when I was making an example of the type of fun I prefer vs that of the nasty hooker coming onto the board trying to flaunt herself and all she talked about was trying to find "hot" boys, its not a hook up site/board. He then blew it out of portion.

double post.. he finally pm's me..

"Hey Deejay I blew up the monte de tunning it and spraying it to get it ready to race you. Since i called a race I will race you in a 1st get fwd Talon Turbo 5 speed for like 25-50 Im gonna get beat but i called it so ill step up"

just a bunch of bs and pointless posts..

• 2 weeks later...
he got banned because of people being gay........ But thats life. he will have his chance to race deejay and win if deejay takes the offer he sent him on another forum........ No one cares hes banned who the fuck cares you guys just cant hang and anthony he wants to race you,........

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I havent ever been registered on this board i just found out about it on sunday at kilkare from a couple guys that was telling me forums they was on

Guest Wunna Dig Race
i just started reading them, this one seemed like someone pissed someone off so i thought Id see what it was so i dont piss someone off if ya get what i mean

Wow He is so nice to sand bag someone elses car.

Is he racing your Goat? It your goat still stock?

when is came down to actually racing it supposivly blew up while he was down tuning it.. so he never actually wanted to race just cause some lame drama..

edit: its just got a muffler delete...

Guest crazylady
I havent ever been registered on this board i just found out about it on sunday at kilkare from a couple guys that was telling me forums they was on

skinny guy named Rob?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
skinny guy named Rob?

yea i think it was he was with a blue and white malibu and broke it before eliminations lol I cant remember his name

Guest Removed
yea i think it was he was with a blue and white malibu and broke it before eliminations lol I cant remember his name

I was with both malibus. i was working on both, and driving the blueish silver one with the orange hood. and yes both broke.

And yes that was me. nice too see you made it here.

Your tims cuz arent u?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I was with both malibus. i was working on both, and driving the blueish silver one with the orange hood. and yes both broke.

And yes that was me. nice too see you made it here.

Your tims cuz arent u?

Tims older brother man and thanks for the welcome and good to see you know how to brake cars also

Guest Removed
Tims older brother man and thanks for the welcome and good to see you know how to brake cars also

thats right....dur... :o

i think you told me that like 4 times now.