New guy on board.....AGAIN

pri_i_oh

well I have to redo my introduction because evidently I did a little too much advertising. My name is Tim I'm 29 I live in Conneaut (Ashtabula County). I ride a 1998 Triumph Daytona 955i with a couple of mods.

I love riding and working on bikes. Not sure what else to say. Feel free to ask me anything you may want to know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I have to redo my introduction because evidently I did a little too much advertising. My name is Tim I'm 29 I live in Conneaut (Ashtabula County). I ride a 1998 Triumph Daytona 955i with a couple of mods.

I love riding and working on bikes. Not sure what else to say. Feel free to ask me anything you may want to know.

You didn't mention that you've been known to ride a pink scooter..... :metal:

welcome agin

yeah I figured 3rd times a charm.

1st time was under a different name (pri_i_oh) and my log in information got screwed up so I had to change it.

2nd time I evidently advertised my business too much without buying a sponsorship. I do plan on getting the sponsorship after the first of the year.

so here we are....lol

I don't ride scooters I sell them...lol I only ride them to check and make sure everything is put together or fixed right before I sell them or after I service them.

The advertising thing was because I haven't paid for my sponsorship yet which I plan to do after the first of the year. It's understandable, its not fair to the sponsors who have paid. No big deal I guess.

After Christmas, im going to start planning a OR.net rally in Columbus. We will have some vendors and dealers doing some displays. So when you are legal to advertise, hit me up and we could get you involved.