New guy on board.....AGAIN

pri_i_oh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had an electrical issue when i first bought my 6.

bike would run but the lights, gauges wouldn't work. blew the fuse 5 times before i figured something more had to be wrong. turns out i had ton's of shorts within the main wiring harness and ended up replacing the entire electrical system. somebody goobered up along the life of my bike.

thats usualy how it works. People that dont know what they're doing, doing something they shouldnt be doing. A good rule of thumb for fuses blowing is 99% of the time 1 of 2 things is happening:

1. Something is grounding that shouldnt be

2. Something isnt grounding that should be

oh and ZIP TIES are a wires enemy. Whenever possible use electril tape to hold wires together. zip ties actualy cut through the wires pretty quickly through vibration and what not.

Are those Jagr's infamous sunglasses I heard he NEVER took off the whole time at the INDOOR meat-n-greet a couple weeks ago?!? roflmao.gif

Man i wear sunglasses 24/7. i always have them on.

im l little light sensitive and it keeps me from getting caught booty-gazing. ANd at the meet & greet we were in an enclosed patio thingy. but yes technically inside. You'll also be happy to know i just got a set of Oakley prescription glasses with Transition lenses. so they wont be blacked out completely at the next one.

usualy people with light colored (particularly blue) are very light sensitive. I almost have night vision at night but shine a headlight on me and I'm done for a while. takes the pupil longer to recoup. Kinda neat but a curse at the same time.

Man i wear sunglasses 24/7. i always have them on.

im l little light sensitive and it keeps me from getting caught booty-gazing. ANd at the meet & greet we were in an enclosed patio thingy. but yes technically inside. You'll also be happy to know i just got a set of Oakley prescription glasses with Transition lenses. so they wont be blacked out completely at the next one.

There's two types of people who wear sunglasses inside... blind people and douchebags.

I didn't see your seeing eye dog.. :D