painting rims, anyone do this on here? (shops?) pic inside

Slimpsy1647545505

Hey all. . . I'm wanting to have my camaro wheels repainted to match the body color. . . I don't have the resources or space to do it myself or I would. . but as you can see the wheels have faded over the years. . . is anyone on here willing to do this for me , if so, how much? Or do you know any shops that will do this for me?

-Will

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1469/5630295/16593732/256940910.jpg

One of my buddies is doing mine black. I just gave him $50 and paid for materials. I'd do it myself but like you said, I just don't have the time or space.

It's pretty simple from what I understand though. Sand them down, primer, paint, and clear coat. With time to dry in between most.

I'm not sure how nice of a paint job you are looking to get on them, but I repainted my stock wheels for the winter and they turned out great. They were on my car for about 4-5 months, through salt/snow/rain and they havnt chipped or faded yet. I used very fine sand paper to sand each wheel down to where you couldnt see any color before, used 2 coats of wheel paint and a clear coat and they turned out awesome! The job took about 2-3 hours to do, and was actually fun. I'm sure if you went to a paint shop and gave them the code they could make you a wheel paint for the color you want

Anybody that has questions about wheel medic please call this week office # is 299-9866 ask for Mike. Regular retail pricing is at http://www.wheelmedic.com but I will see what I can do about CR pricing if there is enough interest. We do have For a quality job, the wheels need to be media blasted to the bare casting and primed/painted. Black powdercoat is the least expensive way to go, but we can basically do any liquid color with a powder clear as well.

PS Mods, I will have an ad banner and payment ready on monday or tuesday.

Anybody that has questions about wheel medic please call this week office # is 299-9866 ask for Mike. Regular retail pricing is at www.wheelmedic.com but I will see what I can do about CR pricing if there is enough interest. We do have For a quality job, the wheels need to be media blasted to the bare casting and primed/painted. Black powdercoat is the least expensive way to go, but we can basically do any liquid color with a powder clear as well.

PS Mods, I will have an ad banner and payment ready on monday or tuesday.

I know you said call, but I'm not :). Is it extra just to paint the spokes? For example.. I want to have my stock rims painted like this: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Cully77/Buckblack.jpg

Spokes only being painted (and the center cap). Is it cheaper to powder coat? I don't really want to spend $500 to get the wheels done. I'd rather just get a new set of rims for that price.

It should be possible to coat the entire wheel and then machine the outer lip on those wheels for regular refinish price. Looking at the picture, im not sure if we could machine down where the lip dips between the spokes, Bryce will have to take a look at the picture. I DO have several stamped cards good for commercial pricing left from the QSL car show for anyone trying to get work done this month.