hi

mseebs

Hi,

My names Matt and I drive a 2000 Honda Accord V6. I've been lurking the forums awhile mostly and never really got around to posting.

I'm active on quite a few other boards as well.

The accord doesn't got a lot going for it yet, mostly cause I got car payments and can't afford the mods. Plus I'm saving up for a bike, so I can have something that is actually fast. Without blowing a lot of money, theirs not a lot I can do to make this car any faster, so I am just sitting with what I have.

And spending some on visuals.

Right now I got a single magnaflow catback and a aem v2 cai.

Guess I'll see you guys around.

Sig picture is not up to date by the way...

Double Fart Cans Attack!!!

like I protected myself in the other post. It's a single now and compared to most exhausts you see these days, they're pretty small.

Plus, for Hondas, you can't really find "non-fartcans". :D

Super Plus, with the V6. It might look dumb, but atleast it don't sound like a can of pissed off bees.

Atleast he understand... He's like CR don't care for visuals. made it small

He must have read martins thread.

Welcome aboard sir. Good luck with getting a bike!

Yes sir. I read some of the other intro threads to see if their was a set format. The one with the eclipse stuck out a little.

Ever looked if they make the Apexi WS for the accord? They made them for most years when I was looking for an exhaust for my '96 Accord.

Yes, I think after I get my single fixed. I'm going to pick up an apexi.

I still need to get the piping around the y-pipe smoothed out so it's a full single, right now it's a deformed one.

For the record, I got my exhaust for free in trade for my stock exhaust. So I don't really care how it looks, it was free. :D

yo whatup matt, havent seen you around in a while.

haha ya. yellow sentra?

ya, ive just been avoiding you so i don't get my ass handed to me again. im at qsl every now and then usually.

car looks pretty much the same as last time, cept my gold rims are black now, got a tint, and got rid of the gay stripe. plus hids at some point.

like I protected myself in the other post. It's a single now and compared to most exhausts you see these days, they're pretty small.

Plus, for Hondas, you can't really find "non-fartcans". :D

Super Plus, with the V6. It might look dumb, but atleast it don't sound like a can of pissed off bees.

Yes sir. I read some of the other intro threads to see if their was a set format. The one with the eclipse stuck out a little.

I understand you on that one man. The wrx has the same issue. Hence why I run a stock muffler back.

haha ya. yellow sentra?

ya, ive just been avoiding you so i don't get my ass handed to me again. im at qsl every now and then usually.

car looks pretty much the same as last time, cept my gold rims are black now, got a tint, and got rid of the gay stripe. plus hids at some point.

lol yeah its me. hopefully ill see you out sometime. my cars out of commission right now(still runs, just not actively going to meets too much), just so i can get it up to speed ;) . i dont remember the stripe tho, but i do remember the HID's.

I understand you on that one man. The wrx has the same issue. Hence why I run a stock muffler back.

There's a total of...3 options for my car. Racing Beat, Pacesetter, and Flowmaster. Racing Beat FTMFW!

If you Borla a Subaru you have won the game of life. They sound amazazing!

You didnt go to Davidson did you?

There was always some stupid kid reving his v6 accord in the parking lot.

I just graduated.

I don't think I ever revved my car though. I don't bother cause my car doesn't sound that great till it warms up.

lol yeah its me. hopefully ill see you out sometime. my cars out of commission right now(still runs, just not actively going to meets too much), just so i can get it up to speed ;) . i dont remember the stripe tho, but i do remember the HID's.

i never had hids. I had "m4d tyte jdm" blue ebay bulbs. :-p. Ya, its rice but I just wanted to get rid of the halogen. I'm getting hids in a couple of weeks.

But ya, I figure i'll see you around, always seem too. Like sawmill. :D