Auto Loans.. where?

Buck531

Where are some decent places to get an auto loan for around 4,000? Will anyone finance that low? It's a 99 Regal LS. It's for my wife. I just gave the guy a $100 deposit to hold it. Now i just need to find a good place with a halfway decent interest rate.

Credit unions?

I already filled out an application on 5/3'rd

I could go where I work.. Chase, but they suck for auto loans. I think they give me a whopping .25 % off the interest rate.

TIA.

Bucky, I currently have my 3rd car loan through Telhio, and they've been great for the past 5 years I've dealt with them. When I was 18, still in highschool, I first got a loan from them for $3800 on a car I bought, got a decent rate, like 7.5%, not bad for me.

Currently I have a $14k ish car loan out through them for a used car and I got 5.99% for 60months.

I go to their branch just off Wilson Bridge/23, but I'm sure there is one closer to you.

Check them out.

My buddy swears by E-loan. Never tried it myself, I usually go for credit unions, they usually have pretty low rates.

Eloan sucks because after using it I now get "PreApproved" all the damn time even though i did the shit to take me off the list. this is real mail.

I have a car loan through Tel-hio as well and they gave me a great rate and have been great to work with. Of course this is on a newer car, so I don't know how well they work with older cars. I have heard most of the big names won't give loans on cars older than 2000.