anybody running a powertrax locker in an 8.8?

Dave1647545494

looks like a trick piece and since my trac loc is pretty much wasted I'm going to get it redone when I do my gears...

only want an opinion if you either A have a powertrax in something or B have something that is better noise is not a concern, but can't run a spool cuase its in my DD :)

thanks

I have the power trax in my camaro since last year. So far honestly I haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

I havent driven my car a great deal, but when I do drive it, I make sure it gets used like Paris in jail.

If it matters, I am running a ford 9" w/ 3.55 gears.

So, I would say if you have the money and want something that was easy to install. Powertrax has worked out for me.

Good luck.

i've heard some bad things about noise and how it gets anoying. but you already have one so just rebuild it and get loud exhaust. if you do decide to buy something new look into detroit locker true track, no clutches to wear out.

I have an eaton 31 spline lsd in mine... traction and hook is great.

But, it makes a binding/shuffling/clicking sound around corners and when you put the brakes on a sort of clicking that gets sort of annoying if you do a lot of low speed parking or such... I added more friction modifier and it has been better but occasionally I still hear it...