zero's birthday???

kawi kid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in think its zero's birthday today!!!

or atleast that is what my myspace calendar tells me. but its not on the calendar here. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

if im right happy birthday man!

Yep it is. Thanks bro! :)

Hmmmmm, I wonder! It didn't show on myspace either. Maybe he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old he's trying to escape his birthday. BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! j/k.

Hahaha! Hmmm.. pretty sure we're the same age girl!! ;)

Hahaha! Hmmm.. pretty sure we're the same age girl!! ;)

I know. Don't u remember I always call myself the old lady! hehehe.

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday_large::happybirthday2::HOBirthdayHBWishes0:::HOBirthdayGifts::bday3::sSp_party2::hbleft::occasion::birthday::4::HOBirthdaycakeblowo:sSp_bdayparty:

So let me know what evening ur available & I'll take u to dinner this week old man!!!!!!!!

Edited by PrincessPratt

Chica chica boom boom.:dj:

:sex:

j/k Happy b-day dude. Show him a gooood time princess.

Micheal & I are JUST FRIENDS!!! Geez, I think u have all realized by now that the majority of my friends are males and believe it or not but I haven't slept with ANY OF THEM!!! I kinda am a cool chica!!!;):D:p

Maybe some of his other "friends" should offer to take him out too!

Micheal & I are JUST FRIENDS!!! Geez, I think u have all realized by now that the majority of my friends are males and believe it or not but I haven't slept with ANY OF THEM!!! I kinda am a cool chica!!!;):D:p

Maybe some of his other "friends" should offer to take him out too!

Thats why its always fun to tease you about it, it always get a rise out of you. :p

Thats why its always fun to tease you about it, it always get a rise out of you. :p

Well its just funny b/c when I was on the phone with him tonight he actually told me that people are thinking we are together. I haven't EVER hung out with him at a non OR event. ;)

I'm surprised people aren't assuming Kawi Kid and I are having a hot love affair too b/c of our online discussions. You know once a week Brian & I do meet half way b/t Cols and Coshoctan and hook up at Motel 8. hehehehehe.