Insomnia

Kevin R.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

would that be an XS energy drink? Josh will get mad if you didn't buy it from his pyramid scheme

Is that what he was always telling me about? I didn't know it had to do with energy drinks.

But, tell him I bought a bunch of Redbull instead.

Why would you wish you were at OU taking finals? :mad:

I have to do exceptionally well on one of these bad boys to squeeze out a B. Back to work. Thank God for CR distractions.

Is that what he was always telling me about? I didn't know it had to do with energy drinks.

But, tell him I bought a bunch of Redbull instead.

I have to do exceptionally well on one of these bad boys to squeeze out a B. Back to work. Thank God for CR distractions.

Oh.. they have "over 3000 vendors"

He wants to sell the frat all their cleaning supplies

Man, in College, not once did I ever pull an all nighter. Not once did I actually ever spend a night studying late for a final at all.

Hell, I don't think I studied for a test/exam/final more than 3 times during all the time I was in College.

Oh.. they have "over 3000 vendors"

He wants to sell the frat all their cleaning supplies

LOL. I am glad I stopped at "considering it". :)

Man, in College, not once did I ever pull an all nighter. Not once did I actually ever spend a night studying late for a final at all.

Hell, I don't think I studied for a test/exam/final more than 3 times during all the time I was in College.

It is the thing to do now. :p

Mdem amp is the shit. They took my fav off the market called FIRE (Dragon Fruit). I also really like Hansen Energy Duece.

Me + RB don't mix unless its in a bomb.

I fuckin hate Jager bombs now. One of those bad night drinks that is never the same.

I think one of the Monsters (camo can?) tastes just like a Jager bomb and I almost upchucked all over my car when I took a swig as the memories came rushing back. :p

Got two of the big red bulls and the code red Amp to go. :nod:

Yes, because that feeling of handing in the last test you will ever take is priceless. Tomorrow, You'll be at the Pub, CI, Junction, pigskin, crystal, evo, pawpurrs to make up for it all, and I won't. Enjoy.

Edited b/c you're probably not a senior...can I have a place to crash this summer, you know for vacation. I will supply cases per day.

Yes, because that feeling of handing in the last test you will ever take is priceless. Tomorrow, You'll be at the Pub, CI, Junction, pigskin, crystal, evo, pawpurrs to make up for it all, and I won't. Enjoy.

Edited b/c you're probably not a senior...can I have a place to crash this summer, you know for vacation. I will supply cases per day.

Tomorrow I will be studying for another final. :( Not so tough so I will be alright.

Haha..I'll be home for the summer. Sorry. ;)