Saturday Night...

Janszen

I live a street away from you dude. Talk to you buddy who has the Eclipse who works at Advance.. I was there tonight.

mayb he is talking about your old celica or mayb the dude with the gsx

The silver eclipse? Pretty sure he would be referring to Sean, not Josh.

I dunno. it's more like a blueish 00+ eclipse. He asked me if I knew a janzen or what not on CR when I asked him about it. Oh well.

wait what did you ask him about, and do you live in gahanna

He said something about your mr2 engine swap with a V6. Now that I see your car, I thought you were someone else.. I know there was a red Mr2 I think a few years ago who swapped in a camry engine into one.

I live on Regents. If I remember right, you/him/whatever live on Daventry?

Nice vid. And nice talking to you guys. Did you end up getting the pic with the fire ball out of the RX 7?

I think my hood could tell that story last time I was behind you on the highway, Joe. :lol:

Man, that white car was so fast. hehe

Nice vid. And nice talking to you guys. Did you end up getting the pic with the fire ball out of the RX 7?

Hey we looked through the pics and NO FIREBALL :( There was a vid (i didnt look at what was posted yet) and it had a little blip of flame out the tip, but nothing big....maybe next time!

sean